GDT: Blues @ Sharks 7:30pm

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Dillon on radio intermission interview (paraphrased):

- feeling pretty good, it's underrated how much a couple days of practice can do for a time, going back to basics, making sure everyone is on the same page with the system
- [defensive focus?] staple for our game, when we're at our best, we're defending well, having good sticks, breaking out
- [on DeMelo] as long as we can help each other to get better, that's the bottom line, the "Dilly Dilly" combo's working well
- [on joining the rush] skating is our strong suit, up and down the D corps, we can help out offensively, when you have a 4 man attack, it makes for headaches on the defensive side

Ryan on TV intermission interview:

- legs feel good, I think we're pretty rested, overall good period by us, gotta keep it up in the 2nd
- [on games ratcheting up in intensity] it's super fun, so tight in the standings, every game's huge, we gotta keep going, bring our best effort every night

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It wouldn't have matteres, but linesman need to be like the refs and put their whistles away on anything close

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
At least the Ducks lost. Washington needs to follow suit and beat LA

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
That’s like the third really close offside call in the offensive zone against us in the last 4 periods...what the heck? Let it go and let em challenge one of them. And they say the NHL wants more offense...

I gotta disagree. A couple of those didn't even look close :)

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Whats up with the not being able to make simple passes thing thats going on? haha

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Literally just need a bounce to change this game, Blues have been so lucky. Sharks should have something on the board by now

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Need to make better passes out of the zone. Hoping for a strong 3rd. Did I hear Hedican right early in the period that our PP drought is the worst of any team since the 1950’s?

Reactions: Phu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad