GDT: Blues @ Sharks 7:30pm

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
The forgotten game? Or is everyone afraid to start a GDT?

Blues are out of things and were big sellers at deadline. Now they are playing for pride and next season's contract.

Let's see if the guys give Zetts a nice birthday present with a win.

Jones starting.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Will we get a powerplay goal? Will we ever see Heed again? I know, I know, I ask the hard questions.

I think with the playoffs on their way, it's actually quite possible that we've seen the last of both Tim Heed and Jannik Hansen in teal.

Also, I need some help from you guys. I just got 2 tickets given to me by a co-worker who couldn't make the game. They are in luxury boxes in the lower bowl - an unfamiliar territory for me. One of them says "Section: C08 Row: SRO Seat: 21". The other says "Section: C08 Row: 1 Seat: 15"

Where is this stuff? Are these seats actually near one another? What does SRO mean?

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I think with the playoffs on their way, it's actually quite possible that we've seen the last of both Tim Heed and Jannik Hansen in teal.

Also, I need some help from you guys. I just got 2 tickets given to me by a co-worker who couldn't make the game. They are in luxury boxes in the lower bowl - an unfamiliar territory for me. One of them says "Section: C08 Row: SRO Seat: 21". The other says "Section: C08 Row: 1 Seat: 15"

Where is this stuff? Are these seats actually near one another? What does SRO mean?
While I do believe that's probably true for Hansen, I don't think it's true for Heed. At some point Heed has to be considered again this season. The third pairing has been mediocre for a while now.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Maybe a few days off might have recharged the batteries. I was looking at their schedule and I think it's mostly every other day with two back to back for the next month. Would be nice to get a power play goal eventually.

SNOG

Sharks 4 (Couture, Pavelski, Burns, Donskoi)
Blues 1 (Terasenko)

Last edited:

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
While I do believe that's probably true for Hansen, I don't think it's true for Heed. At some point Heed has to be considered again this season. The third pairing has been mediocre for a while now.

The thing is just that - it has been a while now. It hasn't been the last few games. It has been since DeMelo was put in primarily for Heed and it has been quite frankly getting worse. There are only 16 games left in the season and it has been way more than 16 games that DeMelo and Dillon have been together and Heed has been permanently scratched.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

I believe that's COncourse suite 8. No "assigned" seats, per se; more up to suite holder who sits where.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
The thing is just that - it has been a while now. It hasn't been the last few games. It has been since DeMelo was put in primarily for Heed and it has been quite frankly getting worse. There are only 16 games left in the season and it has been way more than 16 games that DeMelo and Dillon have been together and Heed has been permanently scratched.
I know, I’m just holding out some hope that they’ll pick up on it. As a team the sharks have been getting worse defensively since about a 3rd of the way through the season. The sharks are almost entering into an offense first style which seems incredibly odd given the last few seasons. I’m also starting to wonder about Robb Zettler as a coach since he’s in charge of the defense. He may very well be the one deciding who plays and who sits, and during games who gets the most TOI.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I can't stand the Blosers. Please beat them.

Not wishing for an injury, but if they dumped it to the corner and physically tried to retrieve the puck on the right side of the 3rd defensive pairing all night I wouldn't get upset.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I know, I’m just holding out some hope that they’ll pick up on it. As a team the sharks have been getting worse defensively since about a 3rd of the way through the season. The sharks are almost entering into an offense first style which seems incredibly odd given the last few seasons. I’m also starting to wonder about Robb Zettler as a coach since he’s in charge of the defense. He may very well be the one deciding who plays and who sits, and during games who gets the most TOI.

It's their best chance to win.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
SRO = standing room only, just means the suite-owners purchased that ticket above the normal ticket allotment they get for the suite.

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Btw, the Blues are absolutely not out of things. They are exactly 4 points behind us with the same number of games played and wins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->