GDT: Blues @ Sharks 7:30pm

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Demelo with 13 points this year, easily going to score a 4M per contact. Blues looked really sad tonight, crazy how fast that team took a dive from being a contender.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Is Boedker low key becoming a not bad UFA signing? I get that he's been a disappointment, but like...we got him for no assets at $4M. At this point he's had so many key goals and big plays this year that the difference between him and a replacement level player could be the difference between us and a playoff spot.

Keep it up, hot Boed.

Reactions: Phu

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Is Boedker low key becoming a not bad UFA signing? I get that he's been a disappointment, but like...we got him for no assets at $4M. At this point he's had so many key goals and big plays this year that the difference between him and a replacement level player could be the difference between us and a playoff spot.

Keep it up, hot Boed.

Boedker has this thing where he is smarter and more creative than "average" but not enough so that the simple play isn't the superior option

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA

Keep it up, hot Boed.

Took him a long time to figure it out, if he stays next year he could finally be the 40 point player we hoped he could be haha

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Waited like 4 days to see this game, didn't end up seeing it. Got an offer I couldn't refuse at the bar. Luckily now I get to be drunk with free drinks and the Sharks win. I'm a pretty happy sailor, if sailors are happy. I'm not sure.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Am I crazy to say this may have been one of our best all around 60 minute efforts of the season? At least defensively, the Sharks were amazing. The Blues had no high danger chances for and they only had 16 shots.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Am I crazy to say this may have been one of our best all around 60 minute efforts of the season? At least defensively, the Sharks were amazing. The Blues had no high danger chances for and they only had 16 shots.
reminded me of the style executed during the first half of the season

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Kane, Meier and Donskoi with strong games. Boys had me semi worried for a bit but glad to see Boedker get another one and an overall good team win.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I honestly thought he had a good game on accident.

I don't know how it wasn't at least 2-0 in the 1st period, with how much he was fighting it.

It was the shakiest solid performance I've seen from a goalie in quite some time. Allen looked like he was teetering the entire time but held it together. Blues just couldn't do anything with the puck.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Glad we got the win, for a bit there it felt like it would be one of those games we would lose in the third. Honestly though, that was a boring game to watch.

Reactions: CrypTic

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Donskoi clearly the best Shark last night. The defense overall played great, Jones was never tested. Rest days are important it seems.

Painful Quandary

Mar 22, 2015
California

The team was definitely determined last night. They were determined to not have a losing streak and they were determined to break the PP drought. It was a great effort to watch, I hope it is a preview of the playoffs.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
I must be the only one who was annoyed with Donskoi repeatedly moving the puck into the o-zone only to have it easily poke checked away. Sometimes I wish he would just freeze up like Couture does often and setup near the blue line. .

I also thought the pace of the game was horrid.

Maybe my hang over lasted longer than I thought

</rant>

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
You think so? I didn't think he played well at all. Actually was shocked we didn't score more goals. He was so clueless as to where his rebounds were for much of the game. I think he was more lucky than he was good last night.

Maybe but he made good saves on the tip plays. A normal night for Allen and it's 5-0.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Donskoi was fantastic.
Meier was a force on the puck.
Tierney didn't miss a step after missing a few shifts.
It was probably Kane's worst game here (ignoring points) but I wouldn't call it bad by any means - he's still getting his opportunities.
I'm convinced the whole broadcast team has a backroom deal with DeBoer to play up DeMelo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->