Half-Assed GDT: Blues Red Wings: Wake Up, We Have A 11AM Game

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
That PP would have been a good time to get one back. Instead we cough up a 4th goal and dig a deeper hole.

I wish they would get Bolduc out there on the 2nd PP unit instead of running Schenn, Hayes and Sunny on the same unit. Just not enough offensive talent to be dangerous.

If this isn’t the worst period of hockey this season by this team it’s close.

Reactions: Blueston

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
That PP would have been a good time to get one back. Instead we cough up a 4th goal and dig a deeper hole.

I wish they would get Bolduc out there on the 2nd PP unit instead of running Schenn, Hayes and Sunny on the same unit. Just not enough offensive talent to be dangerous.

If this isn’t the worst period of hockey this season by this team it’s close.
Had the best period last game, worst period this game lol

Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
This fanbase crumbles so fast at any sign of adversity. 17-10-1 (about a 100 point pace over 82 games) since the head coach change. But the first sign of a bad game and were already crying to trade everyone away.
yeah hopefully we can play the senators, habs, sabres, blackhawks, ducks and ref jose every game

keep telling yourself this is a 100 point team LOL, reminds me of Kyrou resigning thread here when people said the Kyrou signing was good because he was on Pat Kane's level.

Reactions: Cotton McKnight

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
yeah hopefully we can play the senators, habs, sabres, blackhawks, ducks and ref jose every game

keep telling yourself this is a 100 point team LOL, reminds me of Kyrou resigning thread here when people said the Kyrou signing was good because he was on Pat Kane's level.
Wins against Colorado, Tampa Bay, Vegas, Dallas, Vancouver 2x, Carolina, New York Rangers, Los Angeles, and Edmonton this season but yes, go on...

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

Yeah I'm not wasting my time with you today. You constantly want to whine and "threaten" us about how you aren't going to watch any more because we are garbage and still come in and complain. Have a good day.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
That Schenn contract continues to age like milk thats been left out for days. It was stupid to sign it at the time as well because it all but assured Captain Creampuff was gone as Army left himself zero cap space. Then Covid f***ed Army even harder.

The number one thing this team lacks is stable veteran production. Sunny provides it but Saad and Schenn are way too streaky. Buch is having a subpar year. Hayes and Kappanen are jokes.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Hey I did my part to get Matt Tkachuk. Offered up Tarasenko, Scandella and a 1st along with several choice GIFS but they turned it down. Epic thread though, proud of the mess I helped create.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
How do you know he didn't offer Kyrou? Maybe he did and Calgary said "nah, no thanks, we're good."

How do you know Tkachuk would have signed here long-term, when all reports are he gave Calgary a list of teams he'd sign long-term with and St. Louis was not on it?
According to Dizee himself Kyrou is a horrifically and fatally flawed player. Yet he also thinks the Flames would have traded Tkachuk for him. It's interesting.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
How do you know he didn't offer Kyrou? Maybe he did and Calgary said "nah, no thanks, we're good."

How do you know Tkachuk would have signed here long-term, when all reports are he gave Calgary a list of teams he'd sign long-term with and St. Louis was not on it?
Strickland and others have discussed the mishaps of DA in this debacle. Basically, it comes down to DA being cheap and overvaluing people like Kyrou, Purunovich etc. Plus he was unable to wiggle enough cap space for it because of the idiotic signings he made, like Schenn, Saad, Binner and Krug all getting massively overpaid.

Not surprising considering he left Perron go all over 500k or whatever it was then let Creampuff go because of a NMC then signed Krug with a NTC (which years later f***ed him again in the nontrade with PHI, lol).

Basically, Armstrong needs to read the room and resign if he cares about the franchises future because he is totally tone deaf and has killed this franchise in less than 5 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00