Half-Assed GDT: Blues Panthers: Florida is On Fire, Can the Blues Put Them Out?

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Nice play by the Florida right D-man to break up and start the rush other the way…whoever it was.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Lost face off, skated by loose puck , held onto the puck too long in O zone along the boards and lost the puck.. -2

+3

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Should of known this game was over when they had Stolarz starting. Freaking dude always beats the Blues.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Something is wrong with Kyrou cause he just lost ability to shoot the puck from last year

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Our strategy of firing pucks from 25 feet out with no traffic in front doesn't appear to be working.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I have from the beginning
he has won 9/14 tonight, that should be a +5 just from that then. aside from the goal and other good play by him tonight. he isn't reason we are losing, as he and jake are only 2 guys positive tonight in +/-. hayes and vrana -3 each.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
he has won 9/14 tonight, that should be a +5 just from that then. aside from the goal and other good play by him tonight. he isn't reason we are losing, as he and jake are only 2 guys positive tonight in +/-. hayes and vrana -3 each.

I have stated every time except the last shift because I am talking to you lol

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn

I’m also more fair than NHL stat takers. If neither center wins the face off and a winger comes in and steals the puck for possession, that’s not a “win”

List face off -1

+3

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I have stated every time except the last shift because I am talking to you lol
thanks. i've been behind on gameday thread much of tonight, because I had to pause game a couple times toinight and fell behind the live action. I didn't realize you were tracking every faceoff. your dedication is impressive. at what point will you acknowledge that he was just in a slump, as players often are, and didn't suddenly become really crappy player? like what has to happen for you to get to that point?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad