Half-Assed GDT: Blues Panthers: Florida is On Fire, Can the Blues Put Them Out?

LogosBlue

May 16, 2018
Missed most of the game last night, watched it this morning. Vrana has to be one of the most dog shit hockey players I've ever seen. With that said. I hope he suits up for the majority of the rest of the season as he'll assist in a worse record and higher pick.
Have to agree. I was really hoping when we picked him up that he could turn a corner but....

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Have to agree. I was really hoping when we picked him up that he could turn a corner but....
Imagine being a guy like Walker or Toro who have to give a hundred percent just to have a place in the lineup and looking down the bench at a guy with remarkable God given talent who absolutely wastes it because he's uncoachable and dogs it 75% of the time.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I liked Vrana's play with the puck in the O zone last night. I thought he made a number of good, smart passes that died on the tape of line mates and he turned a couple plays that should have been absolutely nothing into a non-insignificant shot attempt.

The rest of his game was a complete and total dumpster fire though. Easily the worst player on the ice at basically every moment the puck was moving toward the direction of our net. I thought his off-puck play was passable in his first game back, but last night was about 4 steps backward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad