Half-Assed GDT: Blues Nucks: Hockey After Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
lol Schenn stole the puck from Pettersson in the Dzone, comes down the other side, bullies him in front of the net and then pots the winner. Great shift.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
After a great glove save Hofer was so startled he made it, he handed the puck to a Canuck!

But, no problem, as The gifted Canuck gives it right back to The Blues, and Schenn buries the winner instantly, into the right corner, off the nice feed from Leddy from behind the net. The Blues pull out a tough one on the road. :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:
They're now only 1 point out of a playoff position, with a game in hand.

Last edited:

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
After a great glove save Hofer was so startled he made it, he handed the puck to a Canuck!

But, no problem, as The gifted Canuck gives it right back to The Blues, and Schenn scores the winner off a nice feed from who, I forgot after only a couple seconds. But I don't care. The Blues pulled it out.
Hofer had that old school leather flashing tonight!

Reactions: LogosBlue

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I’m not a believer in the Canucks at all.

I’d choose Vegas, Colorado, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Dallas and LA over them in a playoff series this season.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010

I’d choose Vegas, Colorado, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Dallas and LA over them in a playoff series this season.
the shine is wearing off

kudos to quinn hughes overworking himself, he's really having his best season yet and carrying hronek around with him to boot

Reactions: BlueKnight

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
:laugh: Schenn chirped Pettersson after he whined to the ref. Good stuff.
I’m almost surprised the ref didn’t call that a penalty, given how the rest of the game went. I guess he felt like he already helped Vancouver enough by then.

Reactions: Spektre

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
Glad we won but man we didn't help ourselves much in the 3rd. Will take the 2 points

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015

I think they’ll beat whoever stumbles their way into the playoffs as the WC2, only to find themselves getting absolutely slapped by whichever team wins the 2/3 matchup in the pacific.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
The Canucks are not a serious threat, its a Rick Tocchet team. He is a less impressive version of Andy Murray. Whoever plays them in the 1st round has a great chance at dunking on them, yes even this shitty Blues team could likely win in a 7 game series.

Anyways, I did not watch either game but it is always nice to be pleasantly surprised. Quite honestly, if this team wants to even sniff the playoffs this 3 game win streak needs to be turned into a 7 or 8 one then followed up with continued consistent play for the rest of the season. I hope Army is not foolish enough to make any additions to this team unless it makes long term sense as well no matter how long of good hockey this stretch may last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille