Half-Assed GDT: Blues Nucks: Hockey After Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
no faulk tonight. hopefully he sits until he is healthy this time. peru back in against one of top offensive teams in league. back end of back2back. could get ugly tonight.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Good news: I don’t have to sit through 3 periods of watching Justin “Around Van Impe” Faulk attempt to play defense.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Good news: I don’t have to sit through 3 periods of watching Justin “Around Van Impe” Faulk attempt to play defense.
Yeah, I wish I could say I was disappointed he’s out of the lineup but… I can’t. He’s frustrating as hell to watch this season.

Reactions: finnishflash13

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Size be damned, Catton is gonna be a player.
still putting my thoughts together on the game, but catton, iginla, and greentree all stood out amongst the forwards. like those 3 looked like top 10-15 picks (or better) and none of other forwards made much of an impression on me (admittedly i was focusing on d).

Reactions: stl76

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
You guys play NHL 24 with the “Full Pressure” gimmick? The Blues are skating like the players in that game when you have full pressure.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
no faulk tonight. hopefully he sits until he is healthy this time. peru back in against one of top offensive teams in league. back end of back2back. could get ugly tonight.
it's not like we would have expected a win even with a fully healthy squad and with having had a lot of rest. But this unpredictable team often does the opposite of what we'd expect. I just hope the kids play well, and progress in their development, while hoping for lots of good bounces and proper calls by the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad