OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If you use Crunchyroll to watch anime, do not go to the site, it's being slammed with a nasty malware bug right now.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
one pitch rosey is gone and no more lynnings anymore

thank god

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
one pitch rosey is gone and no more lynnings anymore

thank god

For someone who prides themselves on being "always right" you sure are wrong. Like, a lot. Rosenthal had 3 "plus" pitches (FB, CU and Curve) before his season ending injury. You should actually watch things if you want to be considered an expert. But "One Pitch Rosey" sounds so clever and blah blah blah...

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
one pitch rosey is a terrible pitcher and im glad hes gone. you are wrong.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
one pitch rosey is a terrible pitcher and im glad hes gone. you are wrong.

If you do not use your persuasive skills professionally, you should. That was an outstanding comeback that really has me convinced. I am not a big baseball fan, so I had no opinion. However, having read your eloquent rebuttal, I absolutely believe "rosey" (O'Donnel? Barr? The Riveter? Don't know, don't care) is a terrible pitcher, and moreover a terrible human being. I will actively root against any and all Roseys from here to the hereafter due to your resounding call-to-arms. I mean, who needs facts or even cogent arguments when you can state something so forcefully (absent most punctuation and all capitalization, no less). Look into becoming an attorney or a high-end salesman. I can envision you arguing a case before the Supreme Court. After your opponent speaks for an hour citing hundreds of cases for precedent and an in-depth look at the history of the law, you could save time by informing everyone "hes wrong. law sucks. get rid of it". Brilliant. The amount of time and expense saved on legal fees would revolutionize the justice system. Bravo, good sir, bravo. :clap:

Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, the very biggest of :sarcasm:

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Such a shame about Roy Halladay.

He was one of my favorite pitchers of all time. The guy was flat out dominate.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Every time I refresh the page or click to a new page, I get a pop up. Wtf? I’m on an Ipad and this just started happening a couple days ago.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Can't decide how I feel about the Rams finally being good. I'm happy for the players, happy for that new head coach they just hired(super young, too, which I think is awesome), but pissed that Kroenke is profiting from this. I want guys like Robert Quinn, Tavon Austin, Aaron Donald etc. who suffered through the god awful years here to be part of a winning group...but....f*** Stan Kroenke.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Can't decide how I feel about the Rams finally being good. I'm happy for the players, happy for that new head coach they just hired(super young, too, which I think is awesome), but pissed that Kroenke is profiting from this. I want guys like Robert Quinn, Tavon Austin, Aaron Donald etc. who suffered through the god awful years here to be part of a winning group...but....**** Stan Kroenke.
Exactly how I feel.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I actively root against the Rams. I don’t have anything against the individuals on the team but I can’t wish them any success.

Reactions: PiggySmalls

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
They beat the Jaguars and the Cowboys when the Cowboys were good
is this a joke post?

The Jaguars and good? LOL what is this 1998? and the cowboys were never good period.

they got owned by the vikings and the eagles and saints will both roll over them too. dont be surprised if they struggle to break 9 wins.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
jaguars arnt good. the steelers and patriots would steamroll them. those are GOOD teams

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, I'm a huge Blues fan from San Diego.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad