Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
We needed this game, preferably in regulation, for me to really believe we had a shot at this. Mission Accomplished. Our playoff odds just jumped above 40. Let's keep pushing.

Reactions: Bendak

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
2nd great game in a row. The Blues ALL played hard and on their toes most of the game. They smothered The Ducks for much of the game. Nice to see them standing The Ducks up on their Blueline, instead of dropping back and allowing free entry.

STLBloosiers

Jul 14, 2014
LA up 2-0 and SJ up 3-2 both just started 3rd. If i had to guess Dallas seems like the more realistic team we can catch with games at MTL/TOR back2back. Then Away with OTT,WPG and WSH. AVS dont strike me as being legit because they're currently on a run. LA doesnt seem like the same LA teams of the past obviously either.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
1503905700382.jpg

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Glad to see Barbie and Sosh get a little chemistry going, those are two players I wanted to see on the same line. Now just get somebody other than Thorburn on their line. Thorbs had a good game tonight tho.

Seems like Jaskin or Thompson would fit well in that RW spot. If it’s working now, I wouldn’t move anybody anywhere until things go stale again. If Thorbs isn’t getting in the way, and the other guys are producing (particularly by activating with the the dmen), then let him be there for a bit

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
LA up 2-0 and SJ up 3-2 both just started 3rd. If i had to guess Dallas seems like the more realistic team we can catch with games at MTL/TOR back2back. Then Away with OTT,WPG and WSH. AVS dont strike me as being legit because they're currently on a run. LA doesnt seem like the same LA teams of the past obviously either.

The reality is the Pacific division question might not matter. Also, Colorado at this second scares me more then Dallas. Really, all we can do is win some games and let things fall were they may. Chances are, it's 5 central teams and 3 Pacific, so we need to get that 5th central team spot.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
We needed this game, preferably in regulation, for me to really believe we had a shot at this. Mission Accomplished. Our playoff odds just jumped above 40. Let's keep pushing.

If we don't make it but we go down swinging I'm okay. It's when go pout and go down like lambs that I start going uber negative.

Reactions: Bendak and Blueston

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Seems like Jaskin or Thompson would fit well in that RW spot. If it’s working now, I wouldn’t move anybody anywhere until things go stale again. If Thorbs isn’t getting in the way, and the other guys are producing (particularly by activating with the the dmen), then let him be there for a bit
with upshall injured, our only reserve forward up here is sundquist and i legitimately velieve thorburn might be a bigger offensive threat than sunny sadly enough.

we could try recalling blais bennett or megan but none of them really showed much when they were up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad