MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
boatsplode.gif

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
This season is like the cast of walking dead.... I just want them all to be gone and disappear they are all annoying and I only watch to see if they will finally be put down.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Just got good news....gonna get some tickets to some Knights playoff games through a friend that has a box!!!
How fun to watch a team with an NHL coach and effort!!

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Guys go back to the Gulls and Eakins is like
Cmon guys move the puck, use your skills!!

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
So, max points is now 104. 98 is probably what we need. Who here thinks we can go 9-3?
Well, i think Trump can get peace in the Middle East, Korea to give upmtheir nukes, and Iran to stop exporting weapons and terrorism.....

But no chance this coach can pull that off!

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
It is just so hard to root for this team. There is absolutely nothing entertaining about how they play. It used to be looking at what pieces are missing, now I have no idea what pieces they have. And there is just no chemistry. The whole team looks lost out there. Not a good sign at game 70.

John

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
So, max points is now 104. 98 is probably what we need. Who here thinks we can go 9-3?
Yikes, is that really what they need?

They can beat: Van(x2), Det, Cgy, Edm, and Arizona.

Then need to find three more wins out of: NJ, Wpg, LA, Col, Min, and Dallas.

So, no. I'm not seeing it.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Is chip and support fancy for dump and chase? Either way, it doesn’t work much anymore in this league, but especially with the ducks.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Yikes, is that really what they need?

They can beat: Van(x2), Det, Cgy, Edm, and Arizona.

Then need to find three more wins out of: NJ, Wpg, LA, Col, Min, and Dallas.

So, no. I'm not seeing it.
I'm just guessing. All the other teams have games in hand and win all the tiebreakers. Maybe 96 if the games work out well.

The scary part is that Detroit, Calgary, Edmonton, and Arizona have all beaten them the last time they met, and that's all in the last 5 weeks.

Reactions: Getzmonster

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Is chip and support fancy for dump and chase? Either way, it doesn’t work much anymore in this league, but especially with the ducks.
I believe that is where you chip the puck into the corner, then turn around and skate to the bench, where a veteran leader supports your decision. It's why we needed Kelly and Chimera - wasn't enough veteran support to go around on the bench when Bieksa was on the ice.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I'm just guessing. All the other teams have games in hand and win all the tiebreakers. Maybe 96 if the games work out well.

The scary part is that Detroit, Calgary, Edmonton, and Arizona have all beaten them the last time they met, and that's all in the last 5 weeks.
Yep, none of those are going to be gimmes, and I'm sure at least a few of those teams would find extra motivation in knowing they could essentially end the Ducks' season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad