Prospect Info: Blues 2023-2024 Prospect Thread

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
With Boston Univerity not making the Frozen Four finals, I wonder if we will see Dylan Peterson sign an ELC one of these days.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
With Boston Univerity not making the Frozen Four finals, I wonder if we will see Dylan Peterson sign an ELC one of these days.
Hopefully. The T-Birds have 5 games left in the season. Would be nice if he could get into a few of them before the season is over. They’re meaningless games as the T-Birds won’t be making the playoffs.

But he’d better act fast as 3 of those 5 games occur in the next 55ish hours.

Reactions: Blueston

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
I assume the answer is yes, but will Dean and Bolduc be able to join Springfield for their playoffs once the Blues season is over?

Edit: nevermind. Just saw reread the post above saying the T-birds aren't making the playoffs

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Glad to see Peterson signed.

Not a ton of skill and ok hockey sense. But what he does have is skating ability, size and effort. Those 3 things could make for a solid bottom-6 forward in time.

Curious if he also signed an ATO to finish out the last few games in Springfield. Hopefully so.

Reactions: execwrite1

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX

Not a ton of skill and ok hockey sense. But what he does have is skating ability, size and effort. Those 3 things could make for a solid bottom-6 forward in time.

Curious if he also signed an ATO to finish out the last few games in Springfield. Hopefully so.
Looks like he did and will.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

When you say ok hockey sense, does he have any hope as a bottom 6 shutdown line center or is he more of a simple 4th liner that can skate and be physical?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I don’t think he has what you want at center offensively. At all.
I know, but as a 4th liner, can he be a Kruger type that can play a shutdown role or is he going to be a dime a dozen type that skates well, plays hard, and is there to bring energy? That's more so what I'm asking.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I know, but as a 4th liner, can he be a Kruger type that can play a shutdown role or is he going to be a dime a dozen type that skates well, plays hard, and is there to bring energy? That's more so what I'm asking.
That is great question. I’ve never seen him do anything that really impressed me, but I wouldn’t be shocked if there is something there.

Is Michael Buchinger with Springfield now? It would be nice if he could get into a couple games.
Looks like he is. He shows up on their roster on official web site. They play tonight, so will be curious to see if he is in lineup.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad