Blackhawks Avatars (Official 2014 Playoff Avatars)

member 151739

Probably gonna get ripped for this, but can you make a Versteeg for me please?

Okay, but he's going to be complaining about a penalty both times.

xas0o7.gif

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
If anyone else wants an avatar, let me know.

Hey TK. Since someone took Saad already (who is my pick for this years X-Factor), would love a Morin one since I believe he will play in the playoffs at some point, hopefully this series. He is also the last of the "trench crew" from Rockford. (Pirri, St. Pierre, Stanton, etc. gone)

member 151739

Hey TK. Since someone took Saad already (who is my pick for this years X-Factor), would love a Morin one. (since I believe he will play in the playoffs at some point, hopefully this series)

I'll give it to you by tomorrow. I'm tired. :)

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
The 4 picture slide is really, really difficult to make look good when doing a 20 KB size limit. A mod or a sponsor is much easier to deal with. Is there a way we can do a 3 picture slide in this theme for normal users?

Just so you guys know, I'm terrible at making these avatars look good. Where's Hoss? :laugh:

These look good. I had so much fun doing endless avatars last year that I think I'll let someone else handle them this year.

I'll snag a Kane one at some point.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
'Remote file too large'

:(

I had the exact same problem when Tracne did a larger avatar for me.

If you can't add it yourself, one of the mods can - i couldn't add the avatar i currently have b/c of "remote file too large" but then trance used his/her mod function to put it on for me.

member 151739

Mod CP worked for him too. I uploaded the Oduya gif from my computer to his profile. The internet is wondrous. :laugh:

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
So, I've decided I'll be making some more avatars for anyone that still needs one. Same as Trance's, with a subtle difference. Won't be able to make any before the game tomorrow though, because I'm working until 8PM ET.

member 151739

So, I've decided I'll be making some more avatars for anyone that still needs one. Same as Trance's, with a subtle difference. Won't be able to make any before the game tomorrow though, because I'm working until 8PM ET.

A black border? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad