Blackhawks Avatars (Official 2014 Playoff Avatars)

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
Much like other teams around the league let's unite with some basic frame for our avatars to look like... any ideas? Fully willing to make avatars for anyone who's an active board member...

Like I said any ideas for a template?

EDIT: I have launched a website to organize all the avatars made so please check out http://tylerhetherington.com/hawksavys/ Updated - October 2nd, 2013

Last edited:

Gardebut30

Jun 8, 2004
Much like other teams around the league let's unite with some basic frame for our avatars to look like... any ideas? Fully willing to make avatars for anyone who's an active board member...

Like I said any ideas for a template?

Not sure about a template, but something about "bringing back the roar" might be nice. It's unique to Chicago instead of these "the future" avatars.

I'm up for a Wisniewski avatar when all is said and done.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
I say you already got it on your banner... The Kids Are Alright

Hopefully Dales is Won't Get Fooled Again!

ReLyT

Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
to celebrate the opening of the season get your player requests in for Blackhawks avatars!!! I'll post mine sometime tonight and make the others in the same style! Lets unite!

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
There has to be a Burish avatar made.

If Boogaard gets his hands on him during the rest of tonights game, it could be an 'RIP Burish' avatar.:biglaugh:

vcx*

Ok this suggestion might be on the racist side, but i'm not saying it to be racist nor do i mean to offend any native/aboriginal-canadians/americans...

How about for each player, you come up with a name like say for Ruutu "Chief Brittlebones" and make one up for each player, giving each person that wants a certain player some freedom and creativity for a slogan.

If that's too much on the racist side, then once again i do apologize and continue with more ideas...

btw, i am a bit of a hawks fan, aside from being a big pens fan and then #2 team being the canucks, the hawks were a team i've always sorta liked since the JR days (they are my #4 team that i keep track of).

ReLyT

Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
yay or nay???

I have a few other designs... let me know and i'll make a pudload of them at once... I want it to be a avy everyone would like to have to represent the hawks proud!

Hawkster

It's on.
Aug 2, 2005
I like that Burish one.

It tool a few seconds to realise it was the Indian Head shape, but I got there in the end.:D

ReLyT

Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
I'd like one of him too, in full Hawk uniform colors with a big Band-Aid as the primary logo and red crosses as shoulder patches.

Oh, and don't forget the Life Alert monitor around his neck.

Gardebut30.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille