Blackhawks Avatars (Official 2014 Playoff Avatars)

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
MEMORYCOMPANY_NHL_CBH_461_1367283476.jpg

Definitely need to make ON stand out better, but yeah, this could work.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Yeah, pretty much perfect. Just 2 slides of a player, that, and then add the Playoffs logo.

Maybe even make ON real big where the Blackhawks word mark is on top, so it really stands out.

member 151739

Yeah, pretty much perfect. Just 2 slides of a player, that, and then add the Playoffs logo.

Maybe even make ON real big where the Blackhawks word mark is on top, so it really stands out.

Like it now? :)

2d8rux5.gif

(This one is mine, don't steal it, anyone. :rant:)

Last edited by a moderator:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
TK just made me one. I'll be responsible and wait for the playoffs to officially start before I whip out a new avatar, though. :sarcasm:

Nothingman*

Sooooo do we provide 2 pictures and then you can whip one up for us for the playoffs?

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I want to live dangerously with a Bickell light switch on. Preferably his face after scoring the game tying goal vs. Boston.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
Yeah TK's is great. I'd want one with Shaw. One pic of him lifting the Cup with a bloody face, and the other one with him fighting Roussel.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
maybe one with Zus, then light switch, then Zus in a suit in the pressbox

member 151739

The one TK made is awesome. I would love one of Keith if anyone is good enough with PS.

Thank you, but IU gets a lot of credit for making the light switch.

Yeah TK's is great. I'd want one with Shaw. One pic of him lifting the Cup with a bloody face, and the other one with him fighting Roussel.

I can do that.

a5870n.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Awwww. You don't want this Zus?
x38xhu_th.jpg
Poor Zus.

haha I don't have as much problem with him as some. He obviously shouldn't see any time in the top six, and I mean not a single shift. But I've thought he's actually looked fine when he's played on the 3rd/4th line and PK.

With a fully healthy lineup it's hard to find a spot for him though. We're going to have some good players sitting in the playoffs if everyone's ready to go.

Nothingman*

I was going to use a Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack for my country club reference.....then the switch.....then Q raging with his red face or something like that.

here come the

Mar 25, 2013
If anyone's good enough (I'm not) I'd love one with Toews' grumpy cat face then light switch and a picture of him celebrating a goal or the cup. Thanks if you can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad