Bitcoin sinks to new 13-month low - NO Politics!

2 others

Mar 9, 2021
T3ZMULKGI5C4ZLG25Z7ECZOLHA.jpg

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

This guy is such a piece of shit, and he’s very representative of every person that I’ve met who’s deep into crypto. Absolutely no morals at all

“Over the summer, Bankman-Freid opened up to Piper about unethical moves within the crypto world and how 'unethical' decisions cause 'massively more damage than good.'

Bankman-Freid is now backtracking on his statement about unethical moves and calling it a 'front.' “

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB

This guy is such a piece of shit, and he’s very representative of every person that I’ve met who’s deep into crypto. Absolutely no morals at all

“Over the summer, Bankman-Freid opened up to Piper about unethical moves within the crypto world and how 'unethical' decisions cause 'massively more damage than good.'

Bankman-Freid is now backtracking on his statement about unethical moves and calling it a 'front.' “

The puff pieces being written about him by certain media outlets is very disappointing. He should be in handcuffs as it appears that FTX is trending to be worse than Enron.

He probably won't even go to jail.

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
fly-wheel-scheme-e1668882787503-768x464.webp

Observe FTX closely, this is why opinions should be allowed. Would criticizing FTX months ago for their suspect operations be considered "trolling". What about crypto as a whole? Mature people would entertain honest questions here. This is hard lesson especially for younger investors. Look to historical bankruptcies for clarity. Helps to have offshore experience. What you see in the media at large is tip of the iceberg on the fraud side. They focus on absolute values but gloss over the transactions during the interim period. Which may be far greater.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
fly-wheel-scheme-e1668882787503-768x464.webp

Observe FTX closely, this is why opinions should be allowed. Would criticizing FTX months ago for their suspect operations be considered "trolling". What about crypto as a whole? Mature people would entertain honest questions here. This is hard lesson especially for younger investors. Look to historical bankruptcies for clarity. Helps to have offshore experience. What you see in the media at large is tip of the iceberg on the fraud side. They focus on absolute values but gloss over the transactions during the interim period. Which may be far greater.
Opinions arent allowed?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Nah, not a scam at ALL

More than half a million people who deposited money with collapsed crypto lender Celsius Network have been dealt a major blow to their hopes of recovering their funds, with the judge in the company’s bankruptcy case ruling that the money belongs to Celsius and not to the depositors.

The judge, Martin Glenn, found that Celsius’s terms of use — the lengthy contracts that many websites publish but few consumers read — meant “the cryptocurrency assets became Celsius’s property.”

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Crypto going up up up!!!! Where DA haters?

What are your thoughts on ETH vs. BTC in the short/medium/long term? I have exposure in both, though more BTC at the moment.
i definitely replied to this yesterday, where the hell is it :laugh: i’ll reply again tomorrow at work.

• Love
Reactions: the

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
What are your thoughts on ETH vs. BTC in the short/medium/long term? I have exposure in both, though more BTC at the moment.
There is no "vs" IMO between ETH and BTC anymore. Those are the only 2 I would invest in, period. Both will flourish long term while anything else is a major risk.

Short term is obviously looking good, medium term i still feel will come down again significantly when the US "finally" decides to admit we are in a recession in a few months-half year. Long term, like I said i'm extremely bullish on these two, especially once the next bull run starts in a year or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: