Bitcoin sinks to new 13-month low - NO Politics!

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Big new`s in the Crypto space. And this is a big one for u fashion lover`s. Coal`s will be unleashing there all new Cacky N.F.T.`s, so u can download all ur favourite Style`s right on the Web. I just picked up a couple pair`s already. This is a Genius idea from Coal`s, I Expect Boscov`s will Follow sewt soon. Nothing wrong with a little Free market competition, have a great Weekend everyone. :clap:

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
2 weeks ago we were back to a YTD high, and now dropped 7% from that. I still believe the long term bull case and have no plan to sell but getting impatient waiting for the big breakout that should've happened by now.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
2 weeks ago we were back to a YTD high, and now dropped 7% from that. I still believe the long term bull case and have no plan to sell but getting impatient waiting for the big breakout that should've happened by now.
7% is nothing in crypto. The stock markets tumble over the last 8 hours is far more concerning.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
27K isn't fun, though I suppose it's giving me more time to buy.

Waiting for the big breakout forever though.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Reminder that crypto is considered a commodity and not a security by the SEC and IRS therefore the Wash Sale rules don't apply. So this might be a good time to harvest some capital gains losses by selling and buying right back.

whitez

Jul 8, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: The Crypto Guy

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Hey
Been a while. I sold my Riot shares a while back at 15, I missed the chance to sell over 20. I don’t know if there is a stock thread? I still own RSI, DKNG, SQ, Shop and nvidia. Any regulars from Covid stock thread still around?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm still too heavy in TSLA and BTC, but have mostly been trying to balance my portfolio with other FAANGs the last few months. Though the emergent bitcoin bull signs had me adding more BTC last paycheck.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I was going to buy some BTC last night but didn't get around to it, but overnight it dipped a bit so I was basically able to buy at a 5% discount. Also added ETH along with AAPL, GOOG, and MSFT.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Not sure if this is confirmed or not but I just read that Blackrock filed for an ETH ETF. They're already up 10% today, I can't imagine where it's going from here.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Not sure if this is confirmed or not but I just read that Blackrock filed for an ETH ETF. They're already up 10% today, I can't imagine where it's going from here.
Indeed, that looks to be the the case and a huge reason why it’s mooning. Almost up to 2100!

Reactions: McGarnagle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad