Bitcoin sinks to new 13-month low - NO Politics!

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I got a 23% gain last year. I will admit that it was the best stock market gain of my entire life. This year could be 3%.

Bitcoin is still confederate money.

Hail Warren Buffet! He keeps people employed and he isn't using up all the electricity in the US like you and your friends "mining" nothing.
lmao. Clueless boi. Enjoy living paycheck to paycheck your whole life because of your ignorance.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
lmao. Clueless boi. Enjoy living paycheck to paycheck your whole life because of your ignorance.
Who are you calling clueless?

I heard that Bitcoin has lost 1 Trillion dollars in value.

In plain English, $20,000 is a lot less than $69,000 per coin.

I don't live paycheck to paycheck and haven't for over 30 years. I would never get a good night's sleep if I did.

BTW: Don't call me "boi" again! Dehumanization is a nasty, nasty thing that should not be tolerated, even in The Lounge.

You can still afford a minimum of manners. You don't see me using words from the Urban Dictionary to fool the Mods.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Who are you calling clueless?

I heard that Bitcoin has lost 1 Trillion dollars in value.

In plain English, $20,000 is a lot less than $69,000 per coin.

I don't live paycheck to paycheck and haven't for over 30 years. I would never get a good night's sleep if I did.

BTW: Don't call me "boi" again! Dehumanization is a nasty, nasty thing that should not be tolerated, even in The Lounge.

You can still afford a minimum of manners. You don't see me using words from the Urban Dictionary to fool the Mods.
Dude relax, it’s the lounge, nobody is being serious here and we try extra hard to be assholes :laugh:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
These coin`s lost over 2 Third`s of there value in just a couple of Day`s. My grand Nephew lost a lot of money on these Coin`s. That is why i alway`s preach Gold. If my Grand nephew would of bought a couple Piece`s of gold instead, he would of Kept his money. The economy is in the toilet now, but Gold will alway`s have Value.

• Haha
Reactions: Conrad McBenis

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
These coin`s lost over 2 Third`s of there value in just a couple of Day`s. My grand Nephew lost a lot of money on these Coin`s. That is why i alway`s preach Gold. If my Grand nephew would of bought a couple Piece`s of gold instead, he would of Kept his money. The economy is in the toilet now, but Gold will alway`s have Value.

And just like that fast food drive thru workers like @The Crypto Guy lost their entire $2.5k life savings. Back to the grind little bitches 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

Umingmak

Oct 12, 2014
Wildeye Brewing
Three letters: DCA.

Bitcoin will go back up. Who knows when? Nobody, but I’m 100% certain it’ll go back up in time.

It’s amazing how many people were stupid enough to dump their entire life’s savings into BTC at ATH though 😂

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Gold has stood the test of Time. It is as old as Time itself. My Grandfather found a piece of gold in the Great rush. We have kept it in the Family, it alway`s gave us that extra layer of Security. Now folk`s are trying to get rich with these Digital coin`s, u can`t beat gold. We never needed any computer Machine`s either. It just goe`s to Show.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Gold has stood the test of Time. It is as old as Time itself. My Grandfather found a piece of gold in the Great rush. We have kept it in the Family, it alway`s gave us that extra layer of Security. Now folk`s are trying to get rich with these Digital coin`s, u can`t beat gold. We never needed any computer Machine`s either. It just goe`s to Show.
Moron

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The Name of the Game is Land. We have a couple Acre`s of land. U can alway`s get more coin`s, but there is only so much Land to go around. The same apply`s to gold as well. So when u see these Kid`s chasing after coin`s, they will learn Someday. Coin`s will come & go, but Land last`s Forever.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Now that the stocks thread is gone because they got rid of the covid forum, is there one somewhere else?

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
They were talking about Cryptogram`s on the new`s today. They were saying the Price of these coin`s could Double by next year. But they were just cut in halve, my nephew lost over $30,000 dollar`s. So which the hell is it. I will never trust these Coin`s, I will stick to Gold.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
They were talking about Cryptogram`s on the new`s today. They were saying the Price of these coin`s could Double by next year. But they were just cut in halve, my nephew lost over $30,000 dollar`s. So which the hell is it. I will never trust these Coin`s, I will stick to Gold.
It’s ok, that why you’ll always be poor and have to shop and shit in walmart.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
The Name of the Game is Land. We have a couple Acre`s of land. U can alway`s get more coin`s, but there is only so much Land to go around. The same apply`s to gold as well. So when u see these Kid`s chasing after coin`s, they will learn Someday. Coin`s will come & go, but Land last`s Forever.
I buy land from old government superfund sites, scrub the paper trail, sit on it for a few years then sell it to developers.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My best friend Cash Gumbleton is a financial Wizard. He has made more money than u can imagine. So I am paying attention when he say`s these CryptoGram`s will be worthless by 2025. He think`s the whole thing is a scam. I am putting all my money into Gold, I Alway`s listen to my boy Cash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad