B-Sens Bingo 2014-15 Season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
After the game I was pretty depressed. We went to the Water St. Brewing Co. which was really good. I had the Dunkelweizen - thinking it would be something close to the Hefeweizen - but it was still pretty good. I haven't had a drink in like 5 years so I only had a few sips and then I had to give the rest to one of my friends cuz I was driving.

WBS pulled this same stunt last season - winning in OT in game 1. They better win tonight.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Btw - sorry this is short notice but anyplace I can go for breakfast that is not a chain? Someplace that uses REAL ingredients like you'd see on DDD?

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Friday's playoff game ☺☻☺

Dam Dam Dam...................................

As the game moved to the 2nd period it played into WBS favor......

The Pens have better Defense as the puck was in Binghamton's zone they broke down. The longer it went on the more tired Binghamton's defense faltered, with bad passes and decisions by the D-men.........

Seemed like a matter of time as the Pens kept the pressure on..............

Binghamton worked in the 3rd but came up empty.... Both teams had goals disallowed I thought both should have counted.........

Puempel got a cheap shot went off but came back for the 3rd.........

Call that pissed me off was the offside on Puempel @ the blue line the puck never made it outside the blueline.....................

Bad part is that playoff hockey is more tight checking which favors the Pens way it works..................

I hope Binghamton can turn it around in Saturdays game perhaps a lineup change to try to inject some life......................

We will hope for the best, and that Binghamton can turn it around if not going down 0-2 to WBS with games 3 & 4 in WBS does not bode well at all...............................

Just do it tonite......................

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
helicopter just took off from the doubletree...In the parking lot were everyone was parked last night is now empty...Something happened here

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
WBS players at the AMC in Vestel taking in Transcendence. One guy has a phat Mohawk...cant tell if its PL3 but hes built like a fighter fo sho...

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Saturday 04-26-2014 Vs WBS playoff game #2 ☺☻☺

I was down when WBS got up by 2 goals 3-1 score early in the 2nd period....................

Binghamton then started to find it's game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole team started to work hard...................................

Da Costa brings them to within 1 goal late in the 2nd.....

Stone steals the puck and ties the score in opening minute of the 3rd 3-3...............

Da Costa wins it in OT, I am proud of the Team tonite......................

It broke a long streak of playoff loses to WBS...............

Sometimes in playoff games I get so wrapped up in the game it can become sort of blurred after it is over, I guess I get get wrapped up into it too much......................

Last edited:

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
xcXjLhF.jpg

ABAPken.jpg

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Article on Binghamton on AHL website ☺☻☺

Senators face new challenges in playoffs
April 28, 2014

by Nicole DelVillano || AHL On The Beat Archive

The Binghamton Senators have overcome call-ups, injuries and being a young team to secure the third seed in the Eastern Conference and their first East Division title since 2004-05.

They now face a new challenge -- surviving the Calder Cup Playoffs.

Link Below..........

http://theahl.com/senators-face-new-challenges-in-playoffs-p191942

Sully1801

May 26, 2011
Binghamton, NY
Hmm..interesting...from the Press & Sun Bulletin:

Injury report

Forward Jim O’Brien and defenseman Danny New were full participants at practice on Monday after missing substantial time with injuries. O’Brien has missed the past 17 games and New has missed 22 straight with a hand injury.

Forwards Matt Peumpel and Shane Prince and defenseman Chris Wideman were not on the ice for practice. Puempel tied for the team lead with 30 goals and Chris Wideman was fourth among all AHL defenseman with 51 points (9-42). All three could still be available for Game 3 in Wilkes-Barre on Wednesday.

Forward lines at practice Monday

Cole Schneider-Stephane Da Costa-Mark Stone

Garrett Thompson-Jean-Gabriel Pageau-Buddy Robinson

David Dziurzynski-Derek Grant-Jim O’Brien

Darren Kramer-Wacey Hamilton/Ryan Dzingel-Corey Cowick

Sure would be nice to see OB back, but the other 3 being out is concerning, to say the least. Hopefully they are ready to go tomorrow, or Friday at the latest.

Full article here:
http://php.pressconnects.com/blogs/...-stone-building-reputation-playoff-performer/

tenpinsplit

Nov 9, 2005
Binghamton
After the game I was pretty depressed. We went to the Water St. Brewing Co. which was really good. I had the Dunkelweizen - thinking it would be something close to the Hefeweizen - but it was still pretty good. I haven't had a drink in like 5 years so I only had a few sips and then I had to give the rest to one of my friends cuz I was driving.

WBS pulled this same stunt last season - winning in OT in game 1. They better win tonight.

good thing you went to water st brewing when you were here, bc doesnt look like it will be in good shape after this mornings fire.

http://www.pressconnects.com/articl...ttle-blaze-Ellis-Brothers-downtown-Binghamton

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
JOB playing tonite Wed 04-30-2014 ☺☻☺

Binghamton Senators ‏@BSens_Hockey 3h

O'Brien will skate right wing on a line with @DGrant57 & Dizzy... O'Brien had 11 goals & 18 assists in 51 regular season games #OneGoal

Via B-Sens twitter

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

O'Brien will skate right wing on a line with @DGrant57 & Dizzy... O'Brien had 11 goals & 18 assists in 51 regular season games #OneGoal

Via B-Sens twitter

I think JOB is a huge addition for the playoffs. One of the "older" guys with some NHL experience that can make a difference in the series. The main knock on this Bingo team is that they are so young and inexperienced.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
good thing you went to water st brewing when you were here, bc doesnt look like it will be in good shape after this mornings fire.

http://www.pressconnects.com/articl...ttle-blaze-Ellis-Brothers-downtown-Binghamton

Wow - that is sad. Hope the insurance is good and they can quickly reopen!

Via B-Sens twitter

FINALLY - so glad to see JoB back. No need to waste a guy like that.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Friday 05-02-2014 ☺☻☺

Lets hope for the best tonite in game four against WBS.........

It would be nice if Binghamton could find a way to get the puck into the offensive zone and generate some good scoring chances............

As they say it is now or never ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
There is solace in that the two previous games were close

I get the feeling people aren't overly confident right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad