B-Sens Bingo 2014-15 Season thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Last nites game against Norfolk...................

Quick report.

Norfolk is a very lame duck team playing out the season.......

They gave the Sens all they wanted pretty much.

Greenham would want 1 of those goals back.

Prince and Schneider worked well line is hot......

Was nice to see Z Smith back from our cup team........

Greenham saved the game with a pretty glove save with 1:07 left, he was good in the 3rd period...................

Lets see what they have tonite against a tough team in WBS tonite, the Pens are a tough team..................

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
BINGO 2 WBS 0

1. BNG Sdao, (2) (D. Grant, Smith), 13:13
1. BNG Robinson, (10) (Wideman), 13:35 (SH)

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Shots after 1 st.

Binghamton 4
WBS 15

Puck has been in Binghamtons end most of the nite....

WBS leads the league in least amount of goals given up, they always seem to be strong on the Blue line......

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hey Zeke how has Smith looked?

"DHins":

Well he did seem to have a bit of rust on him early natural for not playing in 3 months.............

He had a goal...................

Zach holds a special place in my heart for being on our Calder Cup team in 2011. Zach had 20 pts in the playoffs that yr......

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton @ WBS 03-21-2015 Saturday ☺☻☺

after 2nd.

Binghamton 2
WBS 3

Shots
Binghamton 16
WBS 26

1. WBS Syvret, (5) (Chorney, Rowney), 14:49 (PP)
2. WBS Rowney, (7) (Chorney, Uher), 0:47
2. WBS Wilson, (15) (Kostopoulos, Chorney), 19:44

Mannino, would like the last goal back as he made a bad pass to give the puck away late.........

Binghamton had a better period but gave up 2 goals......

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Final

Binghamton 4
WBS 3

1. WBS Syvret, (5) (Chorney, Rowney), 14:49 (PP)
2. WBS Rowney, (7) (Chorney, Uher), 0:47
2. WBS Wilson, (15) (Kostopoulos, Chorney), 19:44
3. BNG McCormick, (8) (Mills, Johnson), 1:39
3. BNG Prince, (23) (Schneider, Camper), 14:09

Binghamton with 2 goals in the 3rd.

Prince with the game winner.........................

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
That was quick ☺☻☺

03/22/2015

Zack Smith (F)
Binghamton DEL
Recalled from loan by
Ottawa (NHL)

Via AHL website.....

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton @ Bridgeport
03-22-2015 Sunday

After 1st.

Bridgeport 3
Binghamton 1

1. BRI Mouillierat, (19) (Czuczman, Collberg), 2:19
1. BRI Quine, (17) (Halmo, Czuczman), 4:38
1. BNG Robinson, (11) (Guptill, Dzingel), 6:20
1. BRI Reinhart, (5) (Jeffrey, Quine), 12:49

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
The Binghamton Senators have a lot of work to accomplish during the off season as they have just lost their 3rd game in a row with only 3 goals to show for, with the latest a 4-1 set back Saturday night against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers, which holds a worse record.

The first to address next season is the defense for obvious reasons, as the plug-ins for hire during the off season last year are not working out at all. Aaron Johnson, Patrick Mullen and Alex Grant all need to go.

The second thing on the docket is the goaltender situation. It has become a troublesome issue with absolutely no solution other than a trade of some sort during the off season.

Peter Mannino, as much as I wanted him to return to form like he was last season between the pipes for Wilkes-Barre following his performance in the first round of the playoff's vs Sens, he appears to be past his prime and is better off as a goaltending consultant at this point next year.

Should the organization bring back Scott Greenham? Not so sure he wants to after the slap in the face with the Mannino signing with him being sent down to the ECHL as a result after completing a five game win streak while serving his time for Bingo.

Ottawa has some decisions to make in regards to forwards' Carter Camper, Cole Schneider, Shane Prince and Derek Grant in forming the offense for next season. I'm sure Tim Murray is chopping at the bit and will make some offer's for some in aiding his AHL team in Rochester.

Ottawa needs to be alert as the organization is at a crossroads for future development or they are heading for some dark days ahead, in otherwords will be extremely difficult for acceptance from Sens fans here in Bingo.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
03/29/2015

Chris Driedger (G)
Binghamton ADD
Returned on loan from
Ottawa (NHL)

Returned hmmmmm he was playing in Evansville................

Via AHL website.....

tenpinsplit

Nov 9, 2005
Binghamton
03/29/2015

Chris Driedger (G)
Binghamton ADD
Returned on loan from
Ottawa (NHL)

Returned hmmmmm he was playing in Evansville................

Via AHL website.....

the echl season is just about over i think, or will be soon, probably to give him a few games here to see how he does. i would expect him to be one of the goalies in bingo next year.

tenpinsplit

Nov 9, 2005
Binghamton
The Binghamton Senators have a lot of work to accomplish during the off season as they have just lost their 3rd game in a row with only 3 goals to show for, with the latest a 4-1 set back Saturday night against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers, which holds a worse record.

The first to address next season is the defense for obvious reasons, as the plug-ins for hire during the off season last year are not working out at all. Aaron Johnson, Patrick Mullen and Alex Grant all need to go.

The second thing on the docket is the goaltender situation. It has become a troublesome issue with absolutely no solution other than a trade of some sort during the off season.

Peter Mannino, as much as I wanted him to return to form like he was last season between the pipes for Wilkes-Barre following his performance in the first round of the playoff's vs Sens, he appears to be past his prime and is better off as a goaltending consultant at this point next year.

Should the organization bring back Scott Greenham? Not so sure he wants to after the slap in the face with the Mannino signing with him being sent down to the ECHL as a result after completing a five game win streak while serving his time for Bingo.

Ottawa has some decisions to make in regards to forwards' Carter Camper, Cole Schneider, Shane Prince and Derek Grant in forming the offense for next season. I'm sure Tim Murray is chopping at the bit and will make some offer's for some in aiding his AHL team in Rochester.

Ottawa needs to be alert as the organization is at a crossroads for future development or they are heading for some dark days ahead, in otherwords will be extremely difficult for acceptance from Sens fans here in Bingo.

Edit: Spelling

IMO
i think the D that you need to build around next year (assuming none move up) is Wideman, Claesson, Lepine and New...although New has been playing forward the last few games.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I'm contemplating accepting an offer by my company to move me to CBus. I have a good supervisor, great stability, and unending benefits, but I know I'm not making as much as I could elsewhere and I don't believe I'll be given any differential from the move, but they will provide a relocation package that has a pretty good value - almost $20K. However, if I take the relocation I'll be indebted to the company for (I think) 6 years.

If I took a position with other companies in the Syracuse area I'd prolly get a 25% salary increase, possibly equivalent if not slightly lesser benefits, no need to uproot (except an apartment upgrade will be in order), and I'd still be right between Ottawa and Bingo. I'm really interested in getting Bingo season tix next season, but Cbus seems like a much higher standard of living.

I'm torn.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
I'm contemplating accepting an offer by my company to move me to CBus. I have a good supervisor, great stability, and unending benefits, but I know I'm not making as much as I could elsewhere and I don't believe I'll be given any differential from the move, but they will provide a relocation package that has a pretty good value - almost $20K. However, if I take the relocation I'll be indebted to the company for (I think) 6 years.

If I took a position with other companies in the Syracuse area I'd prolly get a 25% salary increase, possibly equivalent if not slightly lesser benefits, no need to uproot (except an apartment upgrade will be in order), and I'd still be right between Ottawa and Bingo. I'm really interested in getting Bingo season tix next season, but Cbus seems like a much higher standard of living.

I'm torn.

You need to test the waters and find your path in paving your future, as it appears you don't want to leave your comfort zone, however, it'll always be there if it doesn't pan out.

It really boils down on your level of happiness where you are currently at my friend!

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I agree, change is good. You don't know what you could be missing. New chapter doesn't have to be the last. New challenges make you stronger. Keep on moving

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton @ Syracuse 04-01-2015 Wednesday.....

After 1st.

Binghamton 2
Syracuse 1

1. BNG Prince, (24) (Camper), 4:05
1. SYR Angelidis, (20) (Courtnall, Vermin), 12:32
1. BNG Camper, (14) (Schneider, A. Grant), 17:53 (PP)

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton @ Syracuse 04-01-2015 Wednesday

Final OT.

Binghamton 3
Syracuse 2

1. BNG Prince, (24) (Camper), 4:05
1. SYR Angelidis, (20) (Courtnall, Vermin), 12:32
1. BNG Camper, (14) (Schneider, A. Grant), 17:53 (PP)
2. SYR Martindale, (13) (Marchessault), 1:23

OT. BNG Wideman, (17) (Dzingel), 3:06

3 Stars
1. BNG - 6 Chris Wideman
2. BNG - 11 Carter Camper
3. SYR - 50 Kristers Gudlevskis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad