B-Sens Bingo 2014-15 Season thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo won 4-1 last night at Norfolk.

1. BNG Mullen, (5) (Schneider, Camper), 7:08
1. NOR Robak, (1) (Szydlowski, Sarault), 14:28
2. BNG Dzingel, (14) (Schneider, Mullen), 16:47 (PP)
3. BNG McCormick, (7) (Kramer, Wideman), 14:29
3. BNG Hobbs, (2) (Prince, Thompson), 18:16 (EN)

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Bingo won 4-1 last night at Norfolk.

1. BNG Mullen, (5) (Schneider, Camper), 7:08
1. NOR Robak, (1) (Szydlowski, Sarault), 14:28
2. BNG Dzingel, (14) (Schneider, Mullen), 16:47 (PP)
3. BNG McCormick, (7) (Kramer, Wideman), 14:29
3. BNG Hobbs, (2) (Prince, Thompson), 18:16 (EN)

Doing it by committee I see, I wonder if Ottawa will ever give Schneider a shot, he seems to keep on producing pts.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Binghamton @ Norfolk 03-06-2015 Friday ☺☻☺

After 1st.

Binghamton 2
Norfolk 0

1. BNG Camper, (11) (Prince), 3:37
1. BNG Wideman, (14) (Lepine, Dzingel), 13:51

Side note this will be the last time Binghamton will visit Norfolk as the team is moving to San Diego next season...

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is

After 2nd.

Binghamton 2
Norfolk 1

Side note:
This will be the last time Binghamton will visit Norfolk as the team is moving to San Diego next season...

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is

Final

Binghamton 3
Norfolk 2

OT. BNG Camper, (12) (Prince), 5:00

Three stars
1. BNG - 11 Carter Camper
2. BNG - 35 Scott Greenham
3. NOR - 18 Mike Sgarbossa

Shots on goal
Binghamton Senators 16 9 10 4 39
Norfolk Admirals 9 17 24 1 51

Greenham gets it done again facing 51 shots tonite~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Its so cool so seen Greenham and eggs doing so awesome!! I went to elementary, middle and highschool with Scott. He started for our highschool team for a year or two. I hope he gets a 2 way NHL deal next year. Hes proving he's at least good enough to be a 1a 1b guy in the AHL.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Bingo is 12 - 14 pts out of a playoff spot if no other teams in front of them win. If Bingo wins all 18 remaining games they'll go from 56 pts to 92 pts putting them in sole possession of the eastern conference lead. Get it done.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Its so cool so seen Greenham and eggs doing so awesome!! I went to elementary, middle and highschool with Scott. He started for our highschool team for a year or two. I hope he gets a 2 way NHL deal next year. Hes proving he's at least good enough to be a 1a 1b guy in the AHL.

"Reill Rhino":

Greenham has been without a doubt the the #1 goalie down here this season... The team seems to play better when he is in goal, not sure why to be honest.....

In fact he is the only Binghamton goalie in history to beat Norfolk back to back down there @ the Scope arena [I call the Scope "Death Valley"].....

In fact he did it once last season and again this week, congratulations to him on those sweeps.................

It would be nice if he could get a 2 way NHL contract next yr to be a AHL goalie with a chance to get called up......

Hard as there are only 2 goalies on a team and there are many looking for a 2 way NHL deal, I wish him well on that.....

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo v Syracuse

Bingo lead 2-1 after 2 periods

1. BNG Wideman, (15) (Robinson, McCormick), 13:02
2. BNG Johnson, (4) (Camper, Prince), 15:50 (PP)

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Wideman totally deserves a callup even if its just 2 games.
There's no room, they have too many players including 8 defencemen although Phillips is injured. Cowen is a healthy scratch again & they will play him before calling someone up. At least until they are mathematically eliminated then they may call some up but they will still have to manage the number of players somehow.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo win 4-2

3. BNG Schneider, (19) (D. Grant, Mullen), 11:30 (SH)
3. BNG D. Grant, (18) (Mullen, Dzingel), 15:16 (PP)

Stars of the Game

1. BNG - 57 Derek Grant
2. BNG - 14 Patrick Mullen
3. BNG - 31 Peter Mannino

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Aaron Johnson suspended for two (2) games ☺☻☺

• Binghamton Senators defenseman Aaron Johnson has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent, assessed in a game vs. Syracuse on Mar. 8.

Johnson
will miss Binghamton’s games Friday (Mar. 13) vs. Hershey and Saturday (Mar. 14) vs. Hartford.

Via AHL website.....

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Any avid Bingo fans got any thoughts on Hammond's recent play? His AHL stats aren't great.... just curious how he's looked out there. Is this just a hot run or is there more to this guy?

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Any avid Bingo fans got any thoughts on Hammond's recent play? His AHL stats aren't great.... just curious how he's looked out there. Is this just a hot run or is there more to this guy?

"Fenix Rises":

I am happy for Hammond and I hope he keeps winning up top.........

In Binghamton the D is just brutal they give up too dam many scoring chances from in close, so makes it Hell on a goalie.

One thing I have noticed about him is down here he tended to overplay the angles and would get beat by overplaying. In Ottawa he is NOT doing that........................

As for how long his streak will last you tell me as some goalies are very streaky..................

To be kind I will say that Hammond had some very rough games down here this season..................

He does add a question to what Ottawa will do with their goaltending situation next season as now I think that they would have to re sign Hammond...............

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
"Fenix Rises":

In Binghamton the D is just brutal they give up too dam many scoring chances from in close, so makes it Hell on a goalie.

I don't understand this part. Between Claesson, Mullen, Johnson, Wideman, Grant and all, it should be at least an above average group. What's the problem?

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I don't understand this part. Between Claesson, Mullen, Johnson, Wideman, Grant and all, it should be at least an above average group. What's the problem?

"Says No":

As I have been saying all season long the "D" looks good on paper, but they play the game on ice........................

Way too many good to great scoring chances given up down here this season, that makes it hard to win and hard on the goalies........

As for the problem if coaches Luke and SS can't figure it out who can??????

I just think that it is a group on D that for some reason does not mesh for some darn reason, that is all I can figure out...............

If you have any idea about it tell us please...............

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
"Says No":

As I have been saying all season long the "D" looks good on paper, but they play the game on ice........................

Way too many good to great scoring chances given up down here this season, that makes it hard to win and hard on the goalies........

I just think that it is a group on D that for some reason does not mesh for some darn reason, that is all I can figure out...............

Yeah, I have no idea that's why I asked the experts who watch on regular basis. Like you said, on paper it looks like at least an average AHL group, maybe even better than that.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
"Says No":

In the few games I have seen, very small sample size, the defence seem to be rather timid. They don't hit, don't clear out the front of the net, there is no one on defence to be feared & don't block all that many shots. They seem to be pretty good in the offensive zone creating a lot of offensive chances but in the defensive zone mostly stick check. Is that a fair assessment Zeke or is there more to it?

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Our farm D is pretty weak.

Just Claesson and Wideman as potential NHLers.

WIKSTRAND is comin over next season so that'll help. Englund too eventually. #BringOnTheSwedes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->