Confirmed with Link: Bill Peters next head coach for Calgary

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Calls himself out for how he called out Lack, said it was a mistake on his part and won't make it again.

There's also Flames players attending the presser right now, Mony, Gio, Stone, Hamonic and Brodie (so like our entire d-core lol, well hopefully Stone is gone, but...)

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I had trouble getting the stream working and missed the first few minutes. What did he ask?
Pretty much exactly what Treliving stated before they started taking questions. Tre stated Peters was his target, he knew who was available and still targeted Peters. SO Francis asked if Peters was his only target

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Said he will keep Johnny and Mony together, not sure about who will be RW for them.

Oh lawd, said Brouwer going to be hungry, pls no.

Said he's more of a pair guy for forwards rather than line.

Will keep Gio and Dougie together. Just mentioned how Brodie played elitely on the right side and no sold the left side, LOL. Mentioned Ras and Kulak, which I'm sure he'll play.

Reactions: Janks

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
All I ask Bill is to hire a god damn power play genius. Plsssssss

I have high hopes next year for the defensemen. Hoping to see Dougie's offensive numbers explode as well as Brodie going back to being elite, and the progress of Ras and other d prospects.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Peters mentioned twice that they're really gonna take the time to hire good assistants. Wants good teachers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad