2008 Born for the 2024 OHL Draft

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I don't think OAs are eligible for gold packages? Even the ones who were on gold packages sign a new contract as an OA, no?

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I think only four years is available. The OAs can definitely negotiate a greater stipend

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Yes they sign a new contract as an OA. No idea what OA's get with that contract, lol.
correct, its basically a top up paid as negotiated. they could get an additional 5k towards room and board or something over the 4 year package.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
i wouldnt be so sure on fitgerald, but if anyone has a shot, i would bet its green bay at the start of the season, but anything can happen.

i think kingston took malholta thinking that there was some cooked deal with guelph, but i dont think there is, so they are kinda screwed right now. itll be like hage, they will have to move him just to get a pick back for pennies on the dollar.
Malhotra visited with Guelph two weeks before the draft, no agreement/commitment was made at that time.

Reactions: LDN

ZinErie

Nov 12, 2013
Erie's development camps is always in mid to late May. Hope to hear about signings then.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Crete played in Niagara prospects game in St.Catharines. Haven't seen a commitment yet but thats a long way to travel if there is no interest in signing.

Reactions: LDN

the dog

May 16, 2014
Crete played in Niagara prospects game in St.Catharines. Haven't seen a commitment yet but thats a long way to travel if there is no interest in signing.
Crete and Wassilyn impress at orientation camp day Crete with 3 goals and Wassilyn with goal and 3 assists

Reactions: LDN and dirty12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad