OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
If you like budweiser, drink budweiser. If you like fancy IPA's, drink fancy IPA's. If you like a lime in your beer, put a damn lime in your beer. And hell, if you prefer using a straw, use a straw.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I almost lost my nipple today.

My gf is never allowed to trim my chest hair ever again. "Come on, please?" she said, "I won't cut it too much" she said, "I just want to do it this one time" she said....I was almost uni-nippled man, that's not cool. Now I sit here, with polysporin on my nip and a bandaid over it.

I feel wounded down to my soul.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

My gf is never allowed to trim my chest hair ever again. "Come on, please?" she said, "I won't cut it too much" she said, "I just want to do it this one time" she said....I was almost uni-nippled man, that's not cool. Now I sit here, with polysporin on my nip and a bandaid over it.

That should be on your tombstone.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

I'd wax you and take pleasure with each rip :)

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Never seen that movie. Are you saying that you wimped out?
No I got it done, but I didn't expect to bleed so much, also a white t-shirt was obviously a bad choice, red dots, red dots everywhere. My gf thought it was hilarious, we had to stop by a shop and get a black t-shirt because in my infinite wisdom, I had it done while we were out of town on a whim because the following week we were going to a tropical place for vacation. I'm not good with timing.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
No I got it done, but I didn't expect to bleed so much, also a white t-shirt was obviously a bad choice, red dots, red dots everywhere. My gf thought it was hilarious, we had to stop by a shop and get a black t-shirt because in my infinite wisdom, I had it done while we were out of town on a whim because the following week we were going to a tropical place for vacation. I'm not good with timing.

Smart stuff.

You’re supposed to exfoliate for a few days before waxing.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Smart stuff.

You’re supposed to exfoliate for a few days before waxing.

Being hairy is what men are supposed to be, I occasionally trim it down a little because you know, heat. But this one time, I figured you know what, underneath this light shag carpet is some abs, I want to flaunt it like these hairless "men" at the beach in St.Thomas, man was that a mistake. I got it done a week early and so it got itchy on like day 3 of the trip. Clearly I didn't know about the exfoliating bit.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Being hairy is what men are supposed to be, I occasionally trim it down a little because you know, heat. But this one time, I figured you know what, underneath this light shag carpet is some abs, I want to flaunt it like these hairless "men" at the beach in St.Thomas, man was that a mistake. I got it done a week early and so it got itchy on like day 3 of the trip. Clearly I didn't know about the exfoliating bit.

It would have probably helped a bit but your timing was just spectacular.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

Blah, I get itchy almost immediately if I shave or trim my chest. Can't stand it. And it lasts for at least a week.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Make or break time for my car. It needs a shit load of work to get everything right and I don't think I have it in me to spend more money on it. See what the total damage for repairs is then compare to selling it and getting something else.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Anyone catch American Gods? I like Neil Gaiman, and I liked the books, just not sure if the series is worth the effort it would require to watch it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Watching Death Wish, as a fan of the originals, so far not too bad. First Bruce Willis movie in a while that hasn't made me cringe.

Although, Charles Bronson is far better in this role than Bruce.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@DegenX

My only suggestion is, if you have the weekend and jack all to do, binge watch the entire thing. You do not want to watch, then wait. Watch it all like a netflix peasant that we all are, binge the crap out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad