News Article: Bergevin Speaks to NHL network

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Insane to talk about injuries...we were bad wheen everybody was there. And don't talk to me about Weber....when playoffs will end, you will hear how this guy and that guy will be operated for a serious injury. If we are top of our division, Weber WOULD play.

And the build through the draft is one of the best one-liner ever. So Andrew Shaw is part of your building. lol

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Insane to talk about injuries...we were bad wheen everybody was there. And don't talk to me about Weber....when playoffs will end, you will hear how this guy and that guy will be operated for a serious injury. If we are top of our division, Weber WOULD play.

It is but I’m sure the media will forget that and use it as a talking point. There already is posters here with short memories using the injury excuse.

Reactions: dinodebino

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
It looks like he's aged 15 years since he became GM. Must be stressful trying to convince everyone you know what you're doing it and you have a plan.

The 15 years would be great assuming the experience, wisdom and introspection earned by those years would be incorporated into his managerial toolbox.

I believe Bergevin is too arrogant and self serving to learn important lessons. 6 years later and he still operates like its his very first season. The hubris is palpable and the incompetence is rampant. Worst Habs GM ever.

Reactions: Pickles

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
This guy definatly can't walk around in montreal right now without being heckled and called a ******* idiot. The average hockey fan could do a better job than this fool over the span of 6 years and that's not exaggerating whatsoever.

I'd love to meet him and teach him some hockey 101.

Edit: sorry for the double post I'm losing it

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010

And the build through the draft is one of the best one-liner ever. So Andrew Shaw is part of your building. lol

Nah man Schlemko wasn't there to start the year.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
This guy definatly can't walk around in montreal right now without being heckled and called a ******* idiot. The average hockey fan could do a better job than this fool over the span of 6 years and that's not exaggerating whatsoever.

I'd love to meet him and teach him some hockey 101.

Edit: sorry for the double post I'm losing it

Honestly I would pay to see that but not because I think you would do a good job

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
As long as you were not dropped on your head, when you were little, then you could do a bedder job than Bergevin...not tough at all. He, and his what, grade 10-11 education, to go with his clown boy personality, are not really anything that should be near a team in the NHL, but the franco media says, we need a guy like dat, so here we are...sad.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad