News Article: Bergevin Speaks to NHL network

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
swYp0X9.jpg
He is not fooling anyone, the joke is now on all of them, including those that have defended his ineptitude all of these years.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
He's being purposefully ambiguous. I would guess he means both. I'm sure there are changes he wants to make to the roster and I suspect also to management. One thing about Bergevin, when he doesn't like a player (Subban, Beaulieu, Erik Cole, Briere, Rene Bourque, Eller) he'll get rid of them, especially if he's worried about their contract.

Agree on both. Pacioretty seems to be the likely candidate on the roster. As for management I have no clue as to who is going to be the scapegoat, my guess is the farm team staff. Who is the worst at biting their tongue.:naughty:

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
Can't wait for the annual washed up low risk/high reward UFA signing that will ultimately fail.

My money this year is on Yakupov
lol please. it's going to be Bozak and everyone knows it

Reactions: Seb

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Hearing Marc f***ing Bergevin talk about “building through the draft” is priceless. Does he even believe the shit that comes out of his mouth?Can’t even stand looking at his smug face when he talks or listening to that voice.

I just want him to go away. Get away from our team. Just go.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
Can't wait for the annual washed up low risk/high reward UFA signing that will ultimately fail.

My money this year is on Yakupov

And he's going to be our #1 center behind our real #1, Drouin.

Is the 2019 draft projected to be a good one?

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
Every time I see him speaking, all I can see is that PIO working for Saddam Hussein.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad