Bergevin happy crying while talking about Gallagher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018

Anyone got footage of this presser? I want to see how Bergevin came across, while many of us dislike Bergevin it would be great if the players on the team loved him. The media ate it up I just hope it doesn't come off as awkward/weird when I see the vid

habs twitter.

Very open about everything, told an interesting story about Danault. Very human.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
As a fan listening to that, the whole Press Conference was pure candy. A lot of tidbits given by Bergevin that he usually isn't fond of talking about. An interesting story on how Danault was picked by Chicago, and other stuff like this.

Feels like the guy has a ton of brick off his back.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
The video is 41 minutes long..
It's not much of a story. Just discusses how he went to watch him as a scout. Chicago wanted McNeill at 18...Bergevin went back and said they should switch him for Danault, but they opted to move forward with him instead. But they traded for another pick because Bergey was adamant on drafting him, so they got Danault at 26.

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
he's slowly climbing back into favour with the fanbase.

Good moves this summer, talks highly of his players.

I think this guy takes his job very seriously, even if the results didn't really show it at first. It's a learning process, and he's learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad