Rumor: Bergevin expects Pacioretty back next year with the Canadiens

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
He said the same thing about PK. f*** you Geoff for keeping this uneducated tool employed. But I guess when daddy hands you a hockey team, and you are a complete tool yourself, it's business as usual.

Reactions: JLP and Forum93

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It is ABSOLUTELY impossible to bring back Pacioretty. They want to change the attitude. Pacioretty's attidue was probalby one of the worst I've ever seen and he was the Captain. If Galchenyuk as to leave for attitude....Pacioretty has to go now. If not, it means that it's pure BS again. But then, who will be surprised.

This need to be said over and over. He had one of the worst attitude in 2017-2018 and 2015-2016. Those were two of the worst seasons i've ever seen since i watch hockey. Last year he gave up at the beginning of November and went MIA. In 2016 while Subban was trying hard to save the season in December and January Patch was taking it easy and did not react positively to Subban trying to stir things up while it was needed.

I defended the guy for many years but if MB consider him more important than Radulov and Markov really it's gonna be his worst call.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
So the playmaker Domi is supposed to resurrect Pacioretty the goal scorer? Can Domi play C, lol. There's still an extra LW no C and Shaw and Byron won't be ready to start the season. There has to be more moves.

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
Maybe the Habs can trade Pacioretty, Gallagher and their first round pick for a 35 year old defensive defenseman with 5 goals in the past 10 years who is going to provide some much-needed grit and character

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Unbelievle...no..you know what... its believable

i loved to THINK about max being gone at the draft but i was never 100% convinced.. , bergevin LOVES max..and hes gonna give him 7x7.5 ...and we will finally be screwed solid for the next 8 years with price max and weber.... and no f***ing center.

now i know people are gonna say he said the same things about subban and so and so...but this is different for somereason... there is LEGIT concern he re-signs this DEADbeat captain whos best years are already BEHIND him, what are you DOING MARC

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
its just bad news after bad news after bad news with this GM... summer starts off with Eller scoring the cup winning goal, galchenyuk being traded, and now he will probably re-sign the worst captain weve ever had who wants to leave to a crippling deal ....whats next, Tkachuk?

Reactions: JLP

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Get ready for 8 years @ 8.5M boys. PatioReady is sleeping like a baby every night dreaming of dollar signs and bags of cash.

"Is leadershyip quality, 'is work ethik, 'is charaktar. We're lucky to 'ave Max 'ere for many yearz to come" - Marc Bergevin on Pacioretty's new deal.

Last edited:

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
MB cant say anything other than that but i can see either a 8 yr 64 mil extension or just keeping him and letting him walk so he can blame him next summer to keep his job

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Of course Pacioretty will be the one player we can never get rid of.

It's crazy that of all the players forming the core when MB was named one of the few he did not identify has lacking character is Patch. I like him and i think he can help a team with a good established core but he's not a good captain and if you are looking to improve your character he should be one of the first traded.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
All Pacioretty needs is a Habs Cap with ear flaps with BS protectors written on them. Works on the Ski slopes, bears, squirrels everybody has no effect, just smile and keep on flyin MoFo!!!...R&R out West is the Best, Montreal is still the best with BSP's take my word for it SCC's 24x's.:naughty::naughty::naughty:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't want Pacioretty here for one more game but with the trade of Galchenyuk I have to wonder if they have already come to an agreement with patch?

who knows with MB, expect the worst. I have thought he might end up in a position where MB once again misjudged talent, asked for too much for Pac and now feels he's backed in the corner and will panic and give him an 8 year deal with a NMC. I don't think he's smart enough to do a smokescreen where teams that were asking about Pac didn't like the price so MB floats rumor of him being back hoping teams will up the ante.

Reactions: OldCraig71

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
All Pacioretty needs is a Habs Cap with ear flaps with BS protectors written on them. Works on the Ski slopes, bears, squirrels everybody has no effect, just smile and keep on flyin MoFo!!!...R&R out West is the Best, Montreal is still the best with BSP's take my word for it SCC's 24x's.:naughty::naughty::naughty:
have you been drinking? :sarcasm:

Reactions: S Bah

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
So the playmaker Domi is supposed to resurrect Pacioretty the goal scorer? Can Domi play C, lol. There's still an extra LW no C and Shaw and Byron won't be ready to start the season. There has to be more moves.

You forgot Plex is still in the moron's plans, don'cha worry the moron has it all figured out.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
its just bad news after bad news after bad news with this GM... summer starts off with Eller scoring the cup winning goal, galchenyuk being traded, and now he will probably re-sign the worst captain weve ever had who wants to leave to a crippling deal ....whats next, Tkachuk?

I hope so!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad