Rumor: Bergevin expects Pacioretty back next year with the Canadiens

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
What else is he going to say if the player hasn’t publicly asked to be traded?

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Beep Beep Beep

thats the sound of the money truck backing up for Max.

Anyways we know how this works out. We trade Max he goes onto score 50 somewhere else and makes a final. We keep him and he turns into a 20G guy paid 8 Mill a year for the next 8 years.

Its lose lose for the habs at this point.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Beep Beep Beep

Anyways we know how this works out. We trade Max he goes onto score 50 somewhere else and makes a final. We keep him and he turns into a 20G guy paid 8 Mill a year for the next 8 years.

Problem is Max doesn't show up in important games.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Beep Beep Beep

With our luck, we really can’t win. But I’d mucccchhhhh rather see him gone. Although I was expecting this.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
With our luck, we really can’t win. But I’d mucccchhhhh rather see him gone. Although I was expecting this.
And who’s gonna score? Pleks? McCarron?
Habs still have to ice some sorta product
This team will be shit regardless. Look at our centre

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
This team will be **** regardless. Look at our centre

The beauty of the game is that when another player gets 1st line minutes their production will go up. They won't have 35+ goal seasons like max achieved but they'll go from 20 to 25 and the 10 goal guy will go to 15. Etc...

So...wtv, our product sucks anyway, rebuild it.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
This team will be **** regardless. Look at our centre

We can’t score anyways. Those extra 20-30 goals Max may put in meaningless games aren’t going to make the games any less awful to watch. We should get some youth out of him before he becomes just another overpaid headache for our team. I like Max, but I’m sick of relying on one of the streakiest players I’ve even seen at any level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->