B-Sens Belleville 2017-2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Chlapik is .56 pts/g White .53 pts/g .. I would like them to play together with Perron and see what they can do .. given a regular top 6 shift.

I just think Chlapik’s game would be better suited in the NHL than White’s would. That’s not to say I’m down on White, I just really like Chlapik.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Chlapik is .56 pts/g White .53 pts/g .. I would like them to play together with Perron and see what they can do .. given a regular top 6 shift.

And McCormick is at .55 pts/g. :thumbu:

Gagne is right or lect handed? Because Chlapik and White seems to be good buddy from White instagram. And he posted some semi video with Gagne and Perron too. Chemistry outside the ice can be important for the on ice.

R: Chlapik -White - Gagne
L: Gagne-Chlapik-White

Gagne shoots right & is listed as RW.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Hockey Tonite.
Belleville Senators vs Rochester Americans
Game #413: Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Blue Cross Arena - Rochester, NY
@ 7 PM

Sens (11-14-0-3)
Americans (16-6-3-3)

Past 10
Sens 3-5-0-2
Americans 6-1-1-2

Lets Go Sens.....................

Last edited:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Interesting that they are calling up Chlapik before White...

Chlapik played in the NHL this year, I would have thought they give White a shot now.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Gagne is right or lect handed? Because Chlapik and White seems to be good buddy from White instagram. And he posted some semi video with Gagne and Perron too. Chemistry outside the ice can be important for the on ice.

R: Chlapik -White - Gagne
L: Gagne-Chlapik-White

Gagne shoots right.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Gagne shoots right.
So does White; if it matters
Perron Chlapik White
Either way those trios have potential to be good...
The problem I see in Belleville is that we have a mix of hockey players... some think the game much better some are used to the grind style dump chase ... everything to the net , crash the net style others are better at reading and making plays.. Now they are playing the two kinds of players together so the cerebral player reads is open, and doesn't get the puck because the line mate is just getting rid of it..
Chlapik , White and Perron think the game and see the game better than some of the stronger more grinder types they have ... I think there is a place for the grinders and I like what I've seen from Rodewald in particular .. but he could complement two more finesse guys as well. Gagne is more of a pure shooter so you could mix and match him in .. I would play him with Dido who is a good play maker.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
After 1st
No Score....

1st Period- No Scoring.Penalties-Griffith Rch (slashing), 7:32; Reinhart Bel (cross-checking), 11:24; O'Brien Bel (boarding), 16:27.

Shots 7 Each

Not that exciting so far......

MaxTheLimit

Hockey ruins all my personal relationships
Jul 21, 2016
Ontario
So many penalties tonight. 5 for Rochester, and 4 for Belleville. No goals, but a whole 3rd period to go. Seems like the team to break through on the PP could win tonight.

EDIT - scratch that. looks like 5 penalties each heading into the 3rd.

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
2nd Period- No Scoring.Penalties-Erkamps Bel (holding), 1:50; Tennyson Rch (hooking), 5:06; Reinhart Bel (tripping), 5:28; Tennyson Rch (delay of game), 9:09; C. Smith Rch (holding), 16:02; Englund Bel (holding), 19:54.

No score

Shots 12-5 Sens

In my opinion #12 Rodewald has been the best Senator on the ice tonight.....

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Final
3-1 Americans

3rd Period-1, Rochester, Gill 8 (MacWilliam, Moses), 3:20. 2, Rochester, Gill 9 (Redmond, Blackwell), 4:22. 3, Rochester, Redmond 7 12:36. 4, Belleville, Ciampini 3 (White, Blunden), 19:00. Penalties-Murray Bel (boarding), 0:18; Randell Bel (fighting), 5:30; Ross Rch (fighting), 5:30; Tennyson Rch (slashing), 7:09.

Shots on Goal-Belleville 7-13-12-32. Rochester 7-5-12-24.

MaxTheLimit

Jul 21, 2016
Ontario
Notes -

Man am I ever not impressed with Burgdoerfer. Loses coverage way too often.

Dany Taylor...jeez. That 3rd goal was a back breaker. Soft from the wing. He has NOT panned out.

This team would do a lot better if it could stay out of the box. Overall the BSens are terrible on special teams, but much better 5-on-5. If they could keep the game at even strength, they'd be much better off.

Rough night for the Didomenico-Reinhart forward pairing.

When you know the result and watching a replay of the game, hockey isn't as fun.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
2017-12-20
Andreas Englund (D)
Belleville DEL
Recalled from loan by Ottawa (NHL)

Via the AHL website.
Englund did play last nite in Rochester must be he was called up after the game, or a mistake??????

MaxTheLimit

Jul 21, 2016
Ontario
Englund did play last nite in Rochester must be he was called up after the game, or a mistake??????
Phaneuf won't be playing tonight for personal reasons, which is probably why Englund was called up. I don't think Phaneuf missing the game was expected.

Reactions: ZekeA

Uchiha

Jun 14, 2014
Must be frustrating playing under Klienendorst and being put in the fourth line of an AHL team. Chlapik isn't a fan of his decisions if you look at his likes on twitter.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Must be frustrating playing under Klienendorst and being put in the fourth line of an AHL team. Chlapik isn't a fan of his decisions if you look at his likes on twitter.
Well we wouldn't want the young guys knocking down the door to get on the big club would we... Have to keep them in check an play them accordingly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad