Bell Center Seating Questions

PricePkPatch*

Aaaahh!! The dead thread has risen from the grave!!

Quick, call a priest! Necromancy is an abomination to God and Mod!!

(seriously, not sure for your question)

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Hello everyone,

Flyers fan coming in peace. Im going to be at the Habs Devils game tonight, and Im quite confused about the rows for my section.

Our tickets are in section 326 row DD (white section). What row is this?

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
Hello everyone,

Flyers fan coming in peace. Im going to be at the Habs Devils game tonight, and Im quite confused about the rows for my section.

Our tickets are in section 326 row DD (white section). What row is this?

Any help would be great! Thanks!

When you go through the entrance to section 326, go down instead of up. The whites have double letters to separate them from the greys and blues which share the same portion of seating, just higher than the whites. They're good seats though, enjoy the game!

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
When you go through the entrance to section 326, go down instead of up. The whites have double letters to separate them from the greys and blues which share the same portion of seating, just higher than the whites. They're good seats though, enjoy the game!

Thanks for the info! The seating is much different than any other arena than I have been to. I was just looking on another site and they were saying that the rows go AA, BB, CC, DD. So does this mean row DD is the fourth row of the upper level?

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
Thanks for the info! The seating is much different than any other arena than I have been to. I was just looking on another site and they were saying that the rows go AA, BB, CC, DD. So does this mean row DD is the fourth row of the upper level?

Yep. Basically, the highest part of the arena is divided into three sections: White, Grey and Blue. When you come in from the section entrance, you're at the border between the Whites and Greys. If you go down, you're in the Whites and if you go up, you're in the Greys until you reach the Blues which are the nosebleeds.

They made it so that the Whites would be AA, BB, CC, DD, etc. so that people wouldn't be confused when coming in if they have seats in the Greys. It's confusing on paper but once you're in, it's not hard to get.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
looking at red 119 row ee from what i could find row ee is 5the row up for the glass, has anyone sat there? I'm just a little worried about my view will I be able to see over the players and down to the other end of the ice? or should I look for tickets further back in that section

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
looking at red 119 row ee from what i could find row ee is 5the row up for the glass, has anyone sat there? I'm just a little worried about my view will I be able to see over the players and down to the other end of the ice? or should I look for tickets further back in that section

I sat at AA but on the other side of where you are.
The view from when the action is near you is incredible. However, it is sort of annoying when the action is at the other end. Keep in mind I was AA right behind the net, so the view from the other end was far and the net was blocking my view sorta.. EE might give you a better look.

If you can find tickets in the center, but in double letters.. go for that. However, those tickets are pretty good when the action is right next to you.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
I sat at AA but on the other side of where you are.
The view from when the action is near you is incredible. However, it is sort of annoying when the action is at the other end. Keep in mind I was AA right behind the net, so the view from the other end was far and the net was blocking my view sorta.. EE might give you a better look.

If you can find tickets in the center, but in double letters.. go for that. However, those tickets are pretty good when the action is right next to you.

Thanks for the info, I think i'll give it a try only one way to find out

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Thanks for the info, I think i'll give it a try only one way to find out

You wont regret the choice either way. Even if the view is a bit far from the other side, your view will be great when the action is on your side and it'll make up for it.

Let me know how it goes

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Hey guys quick question, I'm looking at 4 seats in section 119, it says they are aisle seats and the tickets are listed as seat 11,12, 13, 14 so i'm assuming 11 is the isle seat? And not 14? Just want to confirm couldn't find anything on the bell centre website

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad