Bell Center Seating Questions

Mudz

David >> Michkov
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Its the same as elsewhere in the bell center, you can get stuck in lineups but usually 5-10 minutes will do the trick, you have to pay for the drinks. Smoke meat sandwich is by far the best. IMO however its not worth it, here is why.

The ticket costs about $100 - $120 more than a good ticket in the reds, so you have to justify eating that much food for the ticket to be worth it, without mentioning that by eating that much you spend up spending on drinks a ton but lets disregard that, unless you plan to eat something like a smoke meat sandwich, 10 hotdogs, 4 slices of pizza + several french fries .. you won't justify the $120 ... + unless you have to eat that much during the intermissions, you will miss part of the game in line for food.

JMO.

:huh: a ticket in the desjardins section is 150, which would put the red ticket at 30 bucks... It's about 30$ bucks more to get a ticket in that section. If you take in consideration all the other extras, that are worth like 10-15$, you have to eat/drink for 20-15$ to be "even"

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
:huh: a ticket in the desjardins section is 150, which would put the red ticket at 30 bucks... It's about 30$ bucks more to get a ticket in that section. If you take in consideration all the other extras, that are worth like 10-15$, you have to eat/drink for 20-15$ to be "even"

Which I pretty much accomplish before the end of the 1st period.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
I guess most of the people who have desjardins tickets are from corporations. I know it's happened to me 3 times so far to get free tickets in the Desjardins zone and it rocked :D

HabsRenegade

This is fine
Nov 8, 2004
Montreal
Quick question...

I've got some tickets in the Desjardins Club, but are they good tickets... I mean are we more closer to the white or "red C" section? (considering i'm in first row of the section 217).

Thanks.

(If anyone could post a picture of the Bell Centre and saying what it's like, I'd really appreciate!)

Chomsky

Aug 10, 2007
Montreal

I must have ate for 40$ myself and I'm skinny. :D

Carboneer

Sep 25, 2008
Montreal
Desjardins section....

Best view of the game at the bell center... not too low so you miss action if you are placed on either end of the rink, not too high. even if there are no bad seats at the bell center IMO these seats are the best by far, better than low reds definitely.

The food is amazing and it tastes ten times better because its free.... I usuallly show up when the doors open and by the end of the 2nd period, when they close the food stands, me and my buddy usually eat about 200$ worth of drinks and food if you calculate it at the outrageous bell center prices. On top of that, you steal like 5 or 6 smoked meat sanwiches on the way out and you got some nice snacks to go home with. If I had the option of spending 150 on a desjardins ticket or 130 for a Red ticket, I would get desjardins in a second.

Bonin

Sep 23, 2006
SCB
Line up between periods can get very long, try to go during a commercial and get the most you can carry in your hand :p

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
sounds great, think i will definitely try and get a single to one of the cheaper games. i think an ideal seat would be on the end of an aisle so that im not disturbing people getting food all the time.

thanks for all the info.

Pascal

Sep 19, 2005
Montreal
Molson Ex Zone

Why are all the fun people sitting there? Do they put something in the beer over there? Are people outside that area automatically boring? Why does everyone wait for them to start something? Why do all the waves start and stop there?

... is it the cheerleaders and bells?

Slew Foots

Everything is OK
Sep 6, 2006
Yes...personally...for me...when I was sitting in the Molson Ex zone...it was the cheerleaders and bells. Without those, I'm a well behaved individual.

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
i sat in desjardin tonight and was not impressed with the food.

the pretzles were way too salty!

the hotdogs taste bad.

the smoked meat was not nice meat, more like hot cheap ham and the fries that go with it were nasty.

popcorn was ok but they dont do sweet.

ice creams were good.

not a fan of nachos anyway.

i liked the minute maid apple juice though.

I thought the view was good although if people lean forward it can block the view.

Got my ticket for 70 dollars 5 mins before the game started so not a bad deal seeing as it would have cost 70 dollars for all that food.

oh and also does anyone know if the sections in the Reds behind the disabled people are obstructed view?

I know that those in row R need to look through glass to see the game but am not sure if it counts as obstructed?

Last edited by a moderator:

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
cameras at habs games?

whats the deal with taking small digital cameras into habs games?

on the tickets it says photography is not allowed but i was wondering if they turn a blind eye to it if you dont use flash?

thanks.

x-bob

Jul 9, 2004
Montreal
Most people bring their cameras to the game. You don't have to hide either from the security, they wont to anything if they see you taking pictures.

quarter450

Nov 5, 2007
playonlinepokies.net.nz
When I went there was a guy with one of those big expensive digital cameras, SLRs I think they are called, anyways, security went and got him. A bunch of us had our mini digital cameras and we were fine.

la25ecoupe

Sep 23, 2008

the hotdogs taste bad.

the smoked meat was not nice meat, more like hot cheap ham and the fries that go with it were nasty.

ice creams were good.

I thought the view was good although if people lean forward it can block the view.

Got my ticket for 70 dollars 5 mins before the game started so not a bad deal seeing as it would have cost 70 dollars for all that food.

oh and also does anyone know if the sections in the Reds behind the disabled people are obstructed view?

I know that those in row R need to look through glass to see the game but am not sure if it counts as obstructed?

Where'd you got those at 70$?

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I also have a question. I have seats for upcoming games in the following seats. Are they good seats? obstructed view? Non-drinking sections? etc.

SEC: 305 / ROW: BB

And

SEC: 333 / ROW C

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

LilWinger11

Aug 27, 2006
Connecticut
I don't think there are any non-drinking sections. View shouldn't be a problem that low either, although I haven't been to the Bell Centre with the new Jumbotron yet.

JTWymanFan*

Nov 20, 2007
Bromont,Qc

the hotdogs taste bad.

ice creams were good.

wow i pity your wife !!!

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
I also have a question. I have seats for upcoming games in the following seats. Are they good seats? obstructed view? Non-drinking sections? etc.

SEC: 305 / ROW: BB

And

SEC: 333 / ROW C

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

BB is second row of the upper bowl
Row C is 9th row of the upper bowl

Your view will be fine. You see good from everywhere in the bell centre.
all sections are drinking, but 10$ a beer is a *****

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
wow i pity your wife !!!

im actually not a fussy eater.

i eat in macdonalds and burger king fairly often.

and to answer the other poster, i got the ticket from outside the bell center 5 mins before the game. was only a single. think he was from toronto because he was calling club desjardin the air canada club.

24 And Counting*

Zone Famille Saputo Question

Hi!

I have a quick question regarding the Zone Famille.

Someone told me they didn't check at the gates if the ticket was -16 y.o. ... is that true?

Also, if we're 2 adults and we have 4 tickets... 2 adults 2 kids, can we go without kids?

I bought those tickets because they were the only ones left, but I'm not sure the kids I was planning to go with will make it...

Thanks a lot!

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
what time do they let fans into the bell center?

for example tonight faceoff is at 7pm so when can fans go in and when do the teams start warm up?

thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad