Bell Center Seating Questions

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
BB is second row of the upper bowl
Row C is 9th row of the upper bowl

Your view will be fine. You see good from everywhere in the bell centre.
all sections are drinking, but 10$ a beer is a *****

Thanks, Jay. Beers are now $10? Damn. Worse prices than Disney.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
Questions about tickets held in someone elses name..

I may have come upon two tickets for tomorrows game. My question if they are holding them in a friends name at the ticket box. Will they allow me to pick them up?

Our friend can't go, and has offered tickets to a few people. Hoping to get to see a game soon!

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
He will need to call and tell them someone else is coming.
I think they charge like 5$ per ticket to put them in another name.

DCL72

Aug 2, 2005
Did he buy them himself, or did someone else leave them for him? If he bought them from the box office himself, he should be able to call them and have them transferred to your name. If someone left them for him, he cannot, as only the original ticket holder could do so.

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
can i get down to the 100 level concourse in between periods if im sitting in the 300 level?

i would like a look in the boutique.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
can i get down to the 100 level concourse in between periods if im sitting in the 300 level?

i would like a look in the boutique.

It'd be wiser to go before or after the game, since it'd take you at least 10 minutes to get there, and the place is packed, so you wouldn't have much time to see anything before rushing back to your seats to watch the game.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
Thanks, Jay. Beers are now $10? Damn. Worse prices than Disney.

well they are 9.25 or 9.75...something like that. I know its between 9 and 10.
i wouldnt know the exact price because I never buy anything from the concession stands at the bell centre.

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
well they are 9.25 or 9.75...something like that. I know its between 9 and 10.
i wouldnt know the exact price because I never buy anything from the concession stands at the bell centre.

im pretty sure its 9.75 because i remember thinking the seller will probably only get a 25c tip.

24 And Counting*

9.75$ in the stands but you can get a smaller/cheaper format at the concessions.

la25ecoupe

Sep 23, 2008
Hey guys,

I just got ticket to the Rangers game :) and i would like to know how sitting on the last row feel like? :D

Blue 431 Row D. Can you see something from there? How big is the puck? Is there a big difference between GREY and BLUE?

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
Hey guys,

I just got ticket to the Rangers game :) and i would like to know how sitting on the last row feel like? :D

Blue 431 Row D. Can you see something from there? How big is the puck? Is there a big difference between GREY and BLUE?

well the upper tier of the bell center starts with 6 rows of whites and then is followed by 4 rows of grey and 4 rows of blue.

the difference between grey and blue is at most 4 rows.

at least if you are at the back you can sit up high in your seat without blocking anyones view!

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
Hey guys,

nothing wrong with sitting last row, the view is still great

chitownhabsfan

Aug 3, 2006
Most people bring their cameras to the game. You don't have to hide either from the security, they wont to anything if they see you taking pictures.

I think that the rule is that no cameras are allowed. However, if you don't embarrass the usher in that section where you are; you can take pics before, during intermission and after the game.

The above simply means that you shouldn't be taking pictures during the game and that includes time outs.

We three Habs fans from Chicago visited in March 2006 and just as I said above, one of us took pics before, during intermissions and after the game with no trouble. We sat in the Reds in separate seats/rows in the same section, tickets are hard to get and we ordered in November of the previous year] and when the game was over, asked an usher to take a pic of us with the ice in the background and it wasn't a problem.

So, don't push disobeying the rule and you should be okay.

You can always take the camera with you and talk to the usher in your section and have him/her tell you that despite the rule, there are times when you can take pics and you want to know those time periods.

;)

:habs

Last edited:

davistt

Oct 1, 2008
Private entrance

I have tickets to club Desjardins and have never been to the Bell Centre. Where is the private entrance and which parking lot would be best to park closest to it?

Thanks in advance!

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I have tickets to club Desjardins and have never been to the Bell Centre. Where is the private entrance and which parking lot would be best to park closest to it?

Thanks in advance!

It's right next to the main doors right in front.You get to take the elevators from there.

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
People should know that seats in section 105 and 109, row R have a sheet of glass between them and the ice. Its to protect the disabled section which is in front of these seats.

i presume its the same for row R in section 117 and 121.

im not sure how obstructed row S is by this glass.

Also section 113 contains the camera so watch out for obstructed views there too!

Jake5

Mar 11, 2008
Montreal, QC
I have 2 "Family Zone" tickets for a game I'm bringing my girlfriend to in a few weeks. Is Family Zone any different from other seating?

Stefan

Jan 18, 2005
Ottawa - HabsTown
www.o98-designs.com
I have 2 "Family Zone" tickets for a game I'm bringing my girlfriend to in a few weeks. Is Family Zone any different from other seating?
Not really, there's a few more kids there than usual but it's still mainly adults. Alcohol is still fine, just ya keep an eye of your surroundings before you start swearing like a trucker.

paul m

Jan 1, 2009
Hi
im new to this forum and have a question i hope someone can help with.... my wife and i are taking our 8yo son to our first NHL game... we have been given 2 tickets in the club desjardin section 203 ... and as we all would like to experience the game in these seats....im thinking of buying a single ticket from stub hub for section 402 ,which seems close by (at least in the seating chart) and my wife and I would switch off during the game so we both have an opportunity to catch a period in the good section (203) ......

logistically is this reasonable ? or is it once your in a section , ur basically there till game over??

any feedback greatly appreciated
thanks

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Hi
im new to this forum and have a question i hope someone can help with.... my wife and i are taking our 8yo son to our first NHL game... we have been given 2 tickets in the club desjardin section 203 ... and as we all would like to experience the game in these seats....im thinking of buying a single ticket from stub hub for section 402 ,which seems close by (at least in the seating chart) and my wife and I would switch off during the game so we both have an opportunity to catch a period in the good section (203) ......

logistically is this reasonable ? or is it once your in a section , ur basically there till game over??

any feedback greatly appreciated
thanks
I would think you should be able to do this, but there may be a restriction because of the desjardins section, and the free food? Not sure...someone on here should be able to answer your question with more certainty.

steve4005

Jan 23, 2009
Question regarding seat locations

It will be my first time in Montreal and at the Bell Centre. I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite team on Feb. 28th play the Sharks.

My question is my party of 4 have 2 seats located in section 335 row CC and 2 seats in section 336 row D - how close are they to each other and which seats are closer to ice level and obstruction free? The seating charts aren't very clear.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards,

scar007

Aug 31, 2011
good seats?

I have seats for home opener on Oct 13 in section 113, row D. Are these 11 rows from the ice?
Also, I'm wondering if these seats are in front or behind the tv cameras...if they're behind the cameras, is there any obstruction?

thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad