Bell Center Seating Questions

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
What does sitting in the family zone entail? Is it a no alcohol/no swearing section or is it strictly just cheap seats for the kids?

Not at all. That section is actually the second loudest, right behind the Moslon Ex. Also, I think this year, they didn't sell as much tix for kids. I was able to buy 4 side by side adult tix in that section for the game vs Pens.

Beakermania*

i've got 4 side by side adult tickets too for the ducks game.

nini06081989

Nov 4, 2007
I have my tickets too for the Pens for 2 adults. In this section, there is animation too and sometimes they give stickers and water bottle to the kids

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
I'm bringing Youppi.

pedo_bear_seal_of_approuval.png

nini06081989

Nov 4, 2007
Someone in the official habs board said that if you don't have a kid with you they will turn you away
Lets say that you and your friend arrive separatly , they don't know if you are waiting for your wife and kid to come later right ?
I doubt that they turn out people
what do you think

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Someone in the official habs board said that if you don't have a kid with you they will turn you away
Lets say that you and your friend arrive separatly , they don't know if you are waiting for your wife and kid to come later right ?
I doubt that they turn out people
what do you think

I heard on the official Habs board that there were a glitch in the system (not surprising there) and they all sold tickets in Family Zone section at regular price (no 10$ for Kids). I got myself 4 tix vs Pens for adults. Since the system was buggy, they won't do anything and everyone who purchased tix in Family Zone could get in.

nini06081989

Nov 4, 2007
Ok thanks you so much for the info, ot would be weird to have only adults in that section fighting to get a free sticker :D

x-bob

Jul 9, 2004
Montreal
Hey guys I have a couple quick questions concerning the Bell Center seating.

How many rows are there in the red? I herd it goes from AA to ?? and then from A to ?...? Does anyone know exactly how it works

Also, is row A the first row of the Club Desjardins section?

Thanks in advance!

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
I was wondering the same thing. I have tickets at row EE of prestige. I am assuming that is 5 rows up from the ice...or is it 5 rows up from the platinums?

YEMELIN74

Feb 12, 2004
Lévis
I was wondering the same thing. I have tickets at row EE of prestige. I am assuming that is 5 rows up from the ice...or is it 5 rows up from the platinums?
well it the 6th row from the ice.
the first row is grey and then its prestige AA, BB, CC, DD, EE

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
well it the 6th row from the ice.
the first row is grey and then its prestige AA, BB, CC, DD, EE
The Platinum seats are AA. So EE in Prestige are indeed the 5th row of the ice. It goes from AA to FF, and then A to T or something like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad