GDT: Battle in the Basement | Columbus @ Ottawa | 7 PM EST

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
MacLennan really sucking up to the Ottawa fans on the TSN broadcast :laugh:

Vincent keeping everyonr accoutable... unless you make Gaudreau money. Been horrible but still rewarded with PP and regular icetime

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Gaudreau needs to sit tonight. He doesn't have his brain tonight. Just bad pass after bad pass after bad pass.

Reactions: LJ7

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
A lucky garbage goal and a disallowed goal. Could easily be 4-0.

But any NHL team that puts Jack Roslovic on the first line deserves to be humiliated.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Boone must be singing the old Stealers Wheel song: “Clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you. “

Reactions: Halfboard

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
He’s pretty bad!!!

In 4 years he’s played 80 games that’s embarrassing. 20 games a season he needs to be in the lowest professional league and play games.
That's not embarrassing, that's bad luck or being injury prone. That doesn't equate to being bad, his numbers in the AHL are fine, what's lacking are the GP. He should be proving that he's not injury prone in the AHL, not on the bench in the NHL playing a game or two, 5 games apart. I played goalie for 20+ years, it's impossible to gain consistency and confidence when you're not playing.

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
That's not embarrassing, that's bad luck or being injury prone. That doesn't equate to being bad, his numbers in the AHL are fine, what's lacking are the GP. He should be proving that he's not injury prone in the AHL, not on the bench in the NHL playing a game or two, 5 games apart. I played goalie for 20+ years, it's impossible to gain consistency and confidence when you're not playing.
He’s awful watch the game

He’s awful watch the game
don’t worry he will be good for us atleast we can get a top 3 pick

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Saw a stat that said the Jackets have drafted every goalie in this game (Tarasov, Elvis, Forsberg, Korpi) and that it’s extremely rare for that to happen.

The performances by the goalies is definitely looking up to the honor of being CBJ draft picks

• Haha
Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad