Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Finish it 5 and move on from this train wreck of a series

Staying healthy and preventing attrition is as important as winning at this point

I'm losing brain cells trying to make sense of their perspective.

There's a lot of after-the-fact-ism going on here

So is this now called Retaliate-Gate?

Maybe Ullmark is in with him saying his goalies aren’t used to playing consecutive games in a short amount of time??

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
It does sound like Barky will be the target so he needs to be extra aware and be able to protect himself. He better not get caught with his head down. No suicide passes. And be ready for boarding/checking from behind

Reactions: IdleTraveller

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
1715543454175.png

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I watch pretty much all of Paul’s interviews and I know that he’s known for being a good interview. But it’s night & day with his interviews versus like Cooper and Monty. Honestly they sound like clowns compared to him.

I liked Monty going back to his Denver Pioneers days. But man these past few days have made him look silly.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
That Monty response is so dumb. He doesn't think it was dirty but then says Bennett loaded up on a punch. Pick a lane. Like if it was clear cut and dry he would be even more red faced than he usually is openly shouting crime in the media. This whole thing is just posturing and reeks of desperation to get their guys going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad