GDT: Battle in the Basement | Columbus @ Ottawa | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Lines, other stuff to be posted when available.

Remember when we traded for Matt Duchene and he literally walked across the hallway to play for us against Ottawa? Good times.

Reactions: Cowumbus

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Rosy on the top line we are going down. He seems like an awful "fit" with Johnny (though I think his best fit is on the bench of some other team).

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
Ugh brutal. they need to cut Tarasov hes so painful to watch needs to be in the ECHL
only thing Ottawa can do to make this fair is start Sogaard

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I hate games against other teams rolling around in the mud. I feel like the Sens are better at it, and we'll all leave feeling dirty.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Ugh brutal. they need to cut Tarasov hes so painful to watch needs to be in the ECHL
Still not even 25 years old. What is with this world of instant gratification? I could argue it is getting harder than ever to be an effective NHL goalie in this league at an early age with all the incredible skill coming in every year.

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
Still not even 25 years old. What is with this world of instant gratification? I could argue it is getting harder than ever to be an effective NHL goalie in this league at an early age with all the incredible skill coming in every year.
not fair to the team to put this guy in net. he needs to be in a lower league developing. imho

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
not fair to the team to put this guy in net. he needs to be in a lower league developing. imho
Listen Elvis, that's one way to look at it. The way I see it...

-----This team is not going to the playoffs
-----if the rest of this season is about seeing what the young guys can do then Tarasov needs to play
-----Tarasov cannot be sent down without exposing him to waivers (which I would not like to see the team do right now because some other non-playoff team might grab him as a developmental player they keep with the NHL club)

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
They'll win because useless points in the second half of the season is what this organization does best.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Our goal is to tank now, it’s all good

Fantilli is hurt
Chinakhov is hurt
The season is lost

Is there any incentive to watch this game ?

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005

Fantilli is hurt
Chinakhov is hurt
The season is lost

Nope, not for me when the UD Flyers are playing at the same time….other fandom choices…

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
He's not as bad as you've made him seem, but id much rather him be competing with Greaves in the AHL for both their sake. Greaves can't take what he has in Cleveland for granted, and Tarasov needs some fine tuning and as many games as possible to show he can stay healthy and properly develop. You can't develop when you can't stay healthy. Look no further than Boqvist.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

Fantilli is hurt
Chinakhov is hurt
The season is lost

Our team on the ice tonight is still half young players, I'd like to see some guys take a step. Is that not good enough? Should we hope they don't help us win?

Example: KJ and Voronkov just now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3