Confirmed with Link: Baertschi Traded to Vancouver for 2nd Round Pick 2015

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
So being demoted to the AHL constitutes running away now?

Guess Poirier, Ramage, Wolf, and Kulak are just a bunch of babies too.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I never knew being sent down to the minors was a player running away? I always thought management made those kind of decisions.

So being demoted to the AHL constitutes running away now?

Guess Poirier, Ramage, Wolf, and Kulak are just a bunch of babies too.

Joke_over_your_head.jpg

Baertschi quit on the Flames, said he wasn't going to re-sign and asked for a trade because he was asked to work hard all the time. He is also a soft player who will is not tough to play against and with his work ethic playing against him in the playoffs would be a benefit.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
And none of that has to do with the whole tuck tail and run away to Utica comment. I understood full well the first part of your previous post, but this:

As the saying goes:
When the going gets tough, Sven runs away
Even if that is a joke, which I can see it being looking at it again - is a bad joke. Like Dane Cook bad.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
And none of that has to do with the whole tuck tail and run away to Utica comment. I understood full well the first part of your previous post, but this:

Even if that is a joke, which I can see it being looking at it again - is a bad joke. Like Dane Cook bad.
The point was if he wasn't sent down, he wouldn't show up anyways.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Bennett will welcome Baert to the dance when it comes time. Count on it.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
2 goals against the Oilers. Those should be consider half-goals.

This exactly. Why are canucks fans attacking me in a flames board i just came here to say flames robbed us and i still think is. Two goals is great really happy and will say AGAIN i hope he prooves me wrong i just dont think will happend. Two goals against the oilers i bet half of canucks posters here could do it

And suprise suprise hes all ready demoted to Utica :shakehead

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
This exactly. Why are canucks fans attacking me in a flames board i just came here to say flames robbed us and i still think is. Two goals is great really happy and will say AGAIN i hope he prooves me wrong i just dont think will happend. Two goals against the oilers i bet half of canucks posters here could do it

And suprise suprise hes all ready demoted to Utica :shakehead

I had to put this post into Google Translate to understand this. :shakehead

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
You're seeing his critics. If Sven had no parts in his game to be critical of, he would be playing in our lineup now.

He's got all the tools, let's see if he has the toolbox. I have my doubts.

I'm not sure he does.

If he did, he'd have a 200' game, and he'd be with the Flames.

Also, he still has my favourite screwdriver. I don't think I'm getting that back either. :rant:

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
Just caught up on Baertschi's many comments to the media about the Flames. Casts himself as a victim in every interview. Very Vancouver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad