Coelacanth of the Game

Big David Rittich

Well done old horse.

david-rittich-2021-43.jpg

2qzvI8.gif

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Good win. You aren't going to rack up the goals every night but the game was never in doubt.

Big save Dave played a solid game.

JoMo was fantastic all around the ice. It's amazing to have a Norris caliber dmen this year. Makes a huge difference.

Demelo was his steady self but I hated his head shot.

Pionk was solid but I hate how much tunnel vision he gets at times at the point with the puck. He all too often rushes shots when much better options are available.

Too bad about Tree he was having a good night prior to the injury. Hopefully it'd not too serious.

Dillon with another strong physical shut down game. He knows his role and does it well.

Schmidt is playing much better two-way hockey this year. Good night from him.

Top line crushed their matchup and were unlucky not to have more to show for it. Likely some regression from when they scored at will earlier. All three played very well.

Second line was good and had some chances bit couldn't cash tonight.

Third line played their best game in awhile. Had real good looks and locked things down in the dzone.

Fourth line was a bit meh for me. They spent too much time in their end and didn't generate much. Gagner has hit a wall lately.

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
The sense of pride right now with how the team is doing. You can even feel it at work now too, everyone is feeling positive talking about about the Jets and not going crazy with the complaints. It’s great and I’m so happy we can embrace it and have fun these days. :)

Thank you Jets :) All we wanted was a hard working team and it shows with how things are going lately.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
What a great night, had a nice dinner, Sara Orlesky liked and replied to my tweet, Lowry scored, the Jets won and I had the right score prediction!
From what I’ve seen & read, Sara really seems like a solid person.

Even though we make fun of her sometimes, it’s out of good natured respect & admiration.
1FF3495D-7ED2-40EB-B58B-933354950553.gif

Gma... we did it again!
Keep going Jets!
Beat the Caps!
View attachment 619452
She’s so adorable
4204FCA0-A0D5-4356-9812-FF8DC7B3FA45.jpeg

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Good win. You aren't going to rack up the goals every night but the game was never in doubt.

Big save Dave played a solid game.

JoMo was fantastic all around the ice. It's amazing to have a Norris caliber dmen this year. Makes a huge difference.

Demelo was his steady self but I hated his head shot.

Pionk was solid but I hate how much tunnel vision he gets at times at the point with the puck. He all too often rushes shots when much better options are available.

Too bad about Tree he was having a good night prior to the injury. Hopefully it'd not too serious.

Dillon with another strong physical shut down game. He knows his role and does it well.

Schmidt is playing much better two-way hockey this year. Good night from him.

Top line crushed their matchup and were unlucky not to have more to show for it. Likely some regression from when they scored at will earlier. All three played very well.

Second line was good and had some chances bit couldn't cash tonight.

Third line played their best game in awhile. Had real good looks and locked things down in the dzone.

Fourth line was a bit meh for me. They spent too much time in their end and didn't generate much. Gagner has hit a wall lately.
Gagner is our worst Jet by far since the first few games.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
If we had taken care of business against Columbus we'd be on a 7 game win streak. Still loving this team so far. Amazing transformation from last season.

I mean, it would be nice to win every game, but in the last five games where I’d say we’ve been healthy favourites, winning 4/5 is still above expectation by a point or two. Sometimes the fish get there. Gotta look at the big picture; it’s the sample that’s ample :)

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
Great game especially a B2B on the road regardless of who we were playing!
Rittich sure controlled rebounds and put a lot of puck in his mitt!
Essymont and Perfetti looked really good, along with all the top lines..
Pionk and Norrisey played well and if we hang in like this until Saku and Ehlers get back, we’ll be a 5-engine train.
046357FC-3053-49F9-85F1-2813E776C93E.jpeg

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
From what I’ve seen & read, Sara really seems like a solid person.

Even though we make fun of her sometimes, it’s out of good natured respect & admiration.
View attachment 619459

She’s so adorable
View attachment 619457
When my daughter was very young we were over for dinner at another couple's house. The other father and I were talking about how infants and toddlers were basically like pets. The wives....were not amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad