Post-Game Talk: b2b wins, Jets 3 Hawks 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Lovely stuff.

Big Save with the Jacket (just a guess). Fjallby with a decent game. Perfetti also with yet another nice game.

Wheelhaus is on fire, as is JoMo - there was some fade in the the end of the second but they did fine in the third.

I love the way this team is sending it right now. Great chemistry on these forward lines.

:):):):)

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Other than a bit of a sag in the 2nd period, an excellent game against a team they should have beat regardless of the B2B situation. Quality start for Rittich. Decently clean D zone against a very bad Hawks team. No complaints from me here. Hope Maenalainen and Stanley aren't injured too badly.

Clean win. On to the next one.

Edit: See? This is what I mean by playing like you deserve it. These points are sustainable. I like this hockey. The early October wins? They were trash. These are good. Let's see more of these.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Good road game, esp impressed by the 3rd where I expected them to turtle but they didn't turtle for the most part other than after the PP goal.

Eyssimont and Harkins are great bottom 6 players for this club and should never sit out even when at full health. I have them both over Appleton, AJF and Saku at this point. Eyssimont got them an extra PP by nothing else other than being annoying. Hope the coach doesn't reduce his role, he should have had a goal last game as well if Barron hadn't accidentally blocked his shot into an EN.

I also just noticed that Big Save Dave is sporting the #33... can't believe they let a backup goalie wear Buff's number.

Sucks for the Stanley injury, hopefully it is not a recurrence of the injury he was coming back from.

Wheeler continuing to prove the doubters wrong.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
3/5 Hammers tonight mostly because of the competition, BSD did what a back up should do, good game. Easy Mount really tries but the finish just isn't there but there is a spot on this team for him, D played real well being undermanned for most of the game, Lurch called bustamente an idiot who doesn't see talent when it's right in front of his eyes, Wheeler has maybe caught his second wind of his career, overall at good night and a great short road trip.

mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad