GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
A new Villain has threatened the Leafs Nation in the 2023-24 playoffs.

8o7hc7.jpg

Prominent reporter Lois Lane after long hours and hard work was able to identify the name and identity of this new villain. It is none other than....

8o7ge8.jpg

The chief of this villainous organization is known to dive, whine, moan, bitch and cry to get calls. Now has added another new arsenal known as "FAKING" and "CHEATING". "LICKING" has been his trump card which he hasn't used it yet.

GMFqAc3X0AAd0nv

The general manager of the Leafs Nation and Commissioner Gordan a.k.a Keefe were tasked to put together a team to clean out the trash

8o7i8s.jpg

The two important members of the team go in search of the 3rd

8o7e9s.jpg

8o7ex9.jpg

8o7f9j.jpg

The crime syndicate known as HFBoards Mains have been supporting this new villain threatening Leafs Nation but there is a response.....
8o7g1f.jpg

:leafs
Expected SUPER HERO Line Up

Forwards

Domi-Matthews-Bertuzzi
Knies-Tavares-Marner
Nylander*-Holmberg-Jarnkrok
Robertson-Kampf-Reaves

Defense
Rielly-Lyubushkin
Benoit-McCabe
Edmundson-Brodie

Goalies
Samsonov
Woll

:bruins
Expected SUPER VILLAIN Line Up

Forwards

Debrusk-Zacha-Pastrnak
RAT-Coyle-Geekie
JVR-Frederic-Heinen
Beecher-Boqvist-FATTY

Defense
Lohrei-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Wotherspoon-Shattenkirk

Goalie controversy (flip a coin)
Ullmark (?)
Swayman (?)

JUST WIN BABY!!!

8o7j6i.jpg

Last edited:

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I don't think this one will be close. Leafs will get the benefit of playing Ullmark while Monty tries to outsmart himself.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022

8o7hc7.jpg

Prominent reporter Louis Lane after long hours and hard work was able to identify the name and identity of this new villain. It is none other than....

8o7ge8.jpg

The chief of this villainous organization is known to dive, whine, moan, bitch and cry to get calls. Now has added another new arsenal known as "FAKING" and "CHEATING". "LICKING" has been his trump card which he hasn't used it yet.

GMFqAc3X0AAd0nv

The general manager of the Leafs Nation and Commissioner Gordan a.k.a Keefe were tasked to put together a team to clean out the trash

8o7i8s.jpg

8o7e9s.jpg

8o7ex9.jpg

8o7f9j.jpg

The crime syndicate known as HFBoards Mains have been supporting this new villain threatening Leafs Nation but there is a response.....
8o7g1f.jpg

Forwards

Domi-Matthews-Bertuzzi
Knies-Tavares-Marner
Robertson-Kampf-Reaves

Defense
Rielly-Lyubushkin
Benoit-McCabe
Edmundson-Brodie

Goalies
Samsonov
Woll

Forwards

Debrusk-Zacha-Pastrnak
RAT-Coyle-Geekie
JVR-Frederic-Heinen
Beecher-Boqvist-FATTY

Defense
Lohrei-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Wotherspoon-Shattenkirk

Ullmark (?)
Swayman (?)

JUST WIN BABY!!!

8o7j6i.jpg
Subtitle: God. Please. Just Win.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.

8o7hc7.jpg

Prominent reporter Louis Lane after long hours and hard work was able to identify the name and identity of this new villain. It is none other than....

8o7ge8.jpg

GMFqAc3X0AAd0nv

8o7i8s.jpg

8o7e9s.jpg

8o7ex9.jpg

8o7f9j.jpg

8o7g1f.jpg

Forwards

Domi-Matthews-Bertuzzi
Knies-Tavares-Marner
Robertson-Kampf-Reaves

Defense
Rielly-Lyubushkin
Benoit-McCabe
Edmundson-Brodie

Goalies
Samsonov
Woll

Forwards

Debrusk-Zacha-Pastrnak
RAT-Coyle-Geekie
JVR-Frederic-Heinen
Beecher-Boqvist-FATTY

Defense
Lohrei-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Wotherspoon-Shattenkirk

Ullmark (?)
Swayman (?)

JUST WIN BABY!!!

8o7j6i.jpg
Awesome GDT! Hopefully the Leafs will match your effort tonight.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Glad liligren is out he’s been trash. I’ve actually seen enough of him to just trade him for a few pucks.

Nylander better play I’m sick of this bs.

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Can't believe all the dives from Boston it's pathetic. Please just shoot the puck, Boston isn't a cup contender and we should be able to win this

Reactions: BraveCanadian

genk

Nov 15, 2015
Woll should be playing this game

Hopefully samsonov doesnt cost us

He will. He single-handedly lost last game with this horrific first goal. No reason to think he won’t allow another back breaker in a close game.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Don't really agree with breaking that 4th line up to put Robertson on it who plays nothing like they do. Their heavy forecheck style of play was working and were getting chances. I also feel like Dewar should've got back to being on the PK1 with Kampf over Marner.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Why is no one shocked that Liljegren once again is a healthy scratch?

The guy can’t make a play. How could you have watched game 3 and think he deserves to be in the line up?

His turnover behind the net cost us the game. He’s getting destroyed on the forecheck

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I know I'm just an idiot poster on hfboards but if I'm Keefe I'm going nuclear and putting Nylander on the 2nd line with JT & Marner and dropping Knies down.

That trio absolutely dominated during their limited playing time, I don't understand why you wouldn't want to create a huge matchup problem for the Bruins, especially since we have such a hard time scoring.

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010
Imagine breaking up that fourth line that has been dynamite. Galaxy brain Keefe. Get rid of your only line that will crash and bang and cycle and give them a guy who doesn’t mesh at all with that.

And playing Brodie on the right again.. lol

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
He will. He single-handedly lost last game with this horrific first goal. No reason to think he won’t allow another back breaker in a close game.
Wish they had stronger backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad