Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Kovalenko to 2-year deal

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I don't know. Those f***ing chumps just pushed the Avs to OT and this was one of our goalies' best performances of the year.

To win the Cup, they boys know they need to eat ass, so they might as well get started right away, but do you need to go poking the bears in the eye first? :laugh:
That's because the shit ass refs let Perry hook Manson before the 2nd oil goal. Those idiot fans want to complain about officiating? They should watch their own shit team get bailed out by clueless refs first and realize they were gifted a goal.

PS- I cannot wait to see Kovalenko on the ice with the Avs- full chaos mode with a scoring touch.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I believe they focused solely on TDL acquisitions? Mitts was a day early I think and Parise was a while ago.
We traded for Mitts after the Walker trade. Soon after but Walker was the first domino so we could afford to lose Bo

I’m guessing what’s happening is because Mitts trade was a player for player swap they’re not considering that as the team ‘adding’ for a playoff run so much as rearranging from an area of strength to weakness

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
We traded for Mitts after the Walker trade. Soon after but Walker was the first domino so we could afford to lose Bo

I’m guessing what’s happening is because Mitts trade was a player for player swap they’re not considering that as the team ‘adding’ for a playoff run so much as rearranging from an area of strength to weakness
This theory works. Because the trade for Walker didn't involve dropping an NHL player.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

Deas

Feb 3, 2017
Yahoo Fantasy in their player update sais he’s reassigned to AHL and hopefully can play in the fall when his injury has healed. Are they grossly missinformed or we now know it is that bad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad