Movies: Avengers : Infinity War

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
You’re literally posting the spoilers from that article now. Please stop.
WTF are you talking about? This is not from the above article And what the hell kind of spoiler is there in what Ruffalo said?

Learn to read, complain all you want but not my fault if you can't read.

Beowulf: spoilers tag!

As I asked him, what spoiler? It gives nothing away other than what is already know in general about the Hulk coming back to Earth etc.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Wow.

So they are going with "Thanos wants to wipe out half the universe to create balance" that was in the comic. Is that Death holding Thanos' hand?

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I assumed Gamora just cause of the green skin, but it looked like a wedding......great trailer.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
It's so hard not to watch these trailers because I feel they give away too many important parts of the movie. When I was watching Thor: Ragnarok all I kept thinking was when will Thor and Hulk battle in the arena? It is going to be damn near impossible to go into this without spoilers though. I won't be frequenting this thread too much longer.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
It's so hard not to watch these trailers because I feel they give away too many important parts of the movie. When I was watching Thor: Ragnarok all I kept thinking was when will Thor and Hulk battle in the arena? It is going to be damn near impossible to go into this without spoilers though. I won't be frequenting this thread too much longer.

Anything in trailers I don't consider spoilers because that is the studio literally shoving it in your face.

Basically anything else is a spoiler though.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Awesome!!!

AgeofUltron2.gif

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Why did Hawkeye become such a meme? Just because its so absurd to have Arrow Guy on The Avengers?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad