Movies: Avengers : Infinity War

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
That's not even the suit she's been spotted in during filming.
True but she filmed Infinity war before Captain Marvel which they are filming it now. I don't know, it's all speculation. Maybe she gets a new costume?

If she does make an appearance I'll flip.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Yup, it's already been confirmed Captain Marvel won't appear in Infinity War. Plus the pictures of her in suit are out.
Yes but as I posted above that suit is from her solo movie in the 1990s. The green looks like a take on the Kree version of the suit which makes sense as her relationship with Mar-Vell

upload_2018-2-6_20-12-42.jpeg

Comics Mar-Vell

2fa66b610746b2f5a99680e56531c051.jpg

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Thank Jesus!

It would have been so ducking difficult to avoid spoilers for a full week. It seemed insane to release a week earlier everywhere but NA. Glad that has been fixed.

Infinity War next month!

:scared:

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Probably helps space out the big releases for the early summer. Disney has Solo in late May, and with the Fox purchase ,they also are well served to give Deadpool 2 some space.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Timetable for MCU going forward seems to have been confirmed, but obviously not the titles. Three movies a year with all the dates confirmed through until July 29, 2022.

I love Feige’s statements about less Avengers movies and more smaller team ups moving forward. Like it seems there is almost no way we see another Captain America movie, but I bet he shows up and plays a Hulk/Ragnarok type role in Black Widow, Cpt Marvel 2, Spider-Man 3, etc.

We probably won’t even get hints of Fox properties for several years yet....which frankly who cares? They’re firing on all cylinders right now and the X-Men and F4 really aren’t even necessary at this point.

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
April-May is going to be a killer month for movies.

Hopefully when they do F4.... they finally get it right after 2 previous failed attempts. Especially that last one that had the worst cast imaginable and was just an awful movie.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Its hard to believe this movie is only 7-8 weeks away. This is marvels biggest movie and the advertising campaign for it has been pretty much nonexistent outside of that SB ad. (They didnt even play the trailer before BP).

I guess they wanted to give BP the spot light but if theyre moving up the daye Id imagine theyll start promoting hard core soon.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I don’t think avengers needs much advertising as everyone is hyped for it.

As for the fox properties I think they need a break with all the continuous reboots they have been doing to give us something to look forward too.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
April-May is going to be a killer month for movies.

Hopefully when they do F4.... they finally get it right after 2 previous failed attempts. Especially that last one that had the worst cast imaginable and was just an awful movie.

They need to just stop with the F4 already.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I want to see Moviebob's Fantastic Four pitch come to life. I have never liked them as characters, but I love this idea, and I am sure the MCU would make me care about them just like they've done with Cap, Bucky, Falcon and all kinds of characters I either didn't like or was completely oblivious to. The 50s/60s Mad Men aesthetic mixed with the 'man out of time' storyline would be amazing.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
You know Thanos is powerful when he impresses the Hulk

From Mark Ruffalo

"Banner knows more about Thanos than probably anybody and he’s really trying to impress on everybody how dangerous he is. It’s a little bit of a Chicken Little (scenario). He comes in screaming bloody murder… He’s seen what damage he can cause and how powerful he is and the entire group is in disarray so he’s also getting caught up on what’s happened here and is trying to get them to transcend their differences and impress upon them how much danger they’re actually facing.
The Hulk is also mightily impressed by Thanos."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad