Avengers: Infinity War *Spoilers* For those who have seen it. Stay away if you haven't!

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Just watched it. Thought it was very good. These types of movies are always tough to wrap up and please everyone but I think they did the best they could.

2 questions that someone can prob answer:
I thought that no normal human can touch or hold the infinity stones yet most of the people were holding one in the time travel part. Or was that only the power stone? (the purple one).

Minor minor question here but when Nebula has that weird glitch thing and doesn't travel back to present time, nobody notices she's missing when they all come back. understandably as Black Widow is dead. Unless I missed something.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Just watched it. Thought it was very good. These types of movies are always tough to wrap up and please everyone but I think they did the best they could.

2 questions that someone can prob answer:
I thought that no normal human can touch or hold the infinity stones yet most of the people were holding one in the time travel part. Or was that only the power stone? (the purple one).

Minor minor question here but when Nebula has that weird glitch thing and doesn't travel back to present time, nobody notices she's missing when they all come back. understandably as Black Widow is dead. Unless I missed something.

I thought bu you meant for this to be in the Endgame thread.. but to answer your questions...

1.) not sure. Don’t remember enough, honestly.

2.) Past “evil” nebula came to the future with the group, didn’t she?

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
I thought bu you meant for this to be in the Endgame thread.. but to answer your questions...

Ya I meant wasn’t there a delay for when Evil Nebula jumps back ?

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
After seeing it a third time...I have to say one of the funniest moments in Endgame and really any movie ever is Thors drunken rambling about the Aether. The reactions on each avengers faces as the camera cuts to them are priceless...right down to paul rudd being the only one actually happily engaged and not confused or concerned.

The best part about it is that as incoherent as it comes off it is actually a pretty accurate summary of thor the dark world...which just shows the writers awareness of the fans thoughts.

The humor in this movie is really on another level than typical marvel humor. I guess theyve been heading that way since ragnarok.

Reactions: Jussi

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

When it came to the power stone, no normal person could touch it. That one alien chick in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie grabbed it, but exploded after holding onto it. Only reason why Quill was able to hold onto it longer without self exploding was that the was the son of ego.

Now i don't remember if it ever was explained that no human could touch any other stone without exploding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad