Is Hendricks in concussion protocol?

#freePoolman

Score 4 goals = guaranteed win

Reactions: kanadalainen

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I hope Hendricks is NOT in concussion protocol. I've seen the light when it comes to what he brings to the team.

My heart says: Jets 4 -0
My brain counters with: Jets 3 - 0*

*Even if they Hendricks-free**.

**EDIT: Never mind.

VastDifficultAfricanhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthur Fonzarelli

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I have been pretty hard on Charoit but he has been pretty good lately , i don't know who Poolman would push out of the lineup right now . If Hendricks is out i say try Petan with Laine and Ehlers .
Chiarot has been adequate in the absence of Trouba, he's played well in his own zone and has been pretty good separating his man from the puck, he's ridiculously strong. My biggest issue with him other than his penchant for icing the puck, is his inability to maintain a gap. He gives up his blue line too easily which imo cause the Jets more defensive zone time and negatively affects their breakout and transition game.

Having said that, he's playing within his ability and limiting his mistakes. Not sure you can ask a lot more from your 7th guy, we all know he's not Trouba.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Ehlers - Copp - Laine just sounds dysfunctional.

This probably means that the top 6 will share the toughest matchups, no?

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
E & L need to earn their way back into the top 6. Don't sulk. Perform on the ice. Play better
Dude, have you seen my posts? :laugh:

I like the Perreault-Little tandem quite a lot, so this is fine by me. Good to see Roslovic rewarded for his stellar play too.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
E & L need to earn their way back into the top 6. Don't sulk. Perform on the ice. Play better

Don't get Ehlers, guy was great back early on heck he had about 17 goals before xmas and looked like he would score 40, since then he looks lost out there!

Reactions: GNP

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Dude, have you seen my posts? :laugh:

I like the Perreault-Little tandem quite a lot, so this is fine by me. Good to see Roslovic rewarded for his stellar play too.

Why say dysfunctional then?

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
It actually surprises a bit that Laine hasn’t been successful on a line with Bryan Little. I used to see Little as such a valuable and versatile player that you would think he would be great setting up Laine for offensive chances. Has Little slipped to such a degree or is Laine the problem right now in this case?
Or is it a simple matter of lack of chemistry between two very good players?

Reactions: sipowicz

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Why say dysfunctional then?
Not a fan of any line with Laine and Ehlers on it, to be honest. Or the thought of such a line, anyway.

It actually surprises a bit that Laine hasn’t been successful on a line with Bryan Little. I used to see Little as such a valuable and versatile player that you would think he would be great setting up Laine for offensive chances. Has Little slipped to such a degree or is Laine the problem right now in this case?

There is a Laine thread in which this topic has been beaten to death, reincarnated, and then killed again. Discussion on Laine goes there.

Reactions: Shaibu

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

Laine had some success with Little last year, this year they habent been able to get much going. I think some of it is that Little started really slow. I also think that had they capitalized on more of their chances earlier in the year we'd be having a different conversation.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
They need to earn their way back to Little's line, where none of them have chemistry? Oh baby, i can't wait!

I'm ok with these lines, ELL wouldn't be any better than ECL.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
They need to earn their way back to Little's line, where none of them have chemistry? Oh baby, i can't wait!

I'm ok with these lines, ELL wouldn't be any better than ECL.

Once E & L are playing better chemistry won't be an issue

Reactions: Gotaf7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad