Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

NJDFan4Life

Jun 25, 2009
Canada
Here are another 3 autographs that I have. I also have collected a Martin Brodeur signed puck with a hockey card, was lucky enough to meet former Devil Kevin Weekes and newly acquired Devil this year Alexei Ponikarovsky when he was with the Leafs I will upload those pics at a later date.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
My autograph jersey is starting to get out of control. I really like it because it has some great names like Parise, Dano, Gionta, Mogilny, Pando and now Henrique, Zubrus, Teddy and Larsson. Those names, however, are surrounded by the likes of Sean Brown, Darren Langdon, Vladimir Malakhov, David Hale and other scrubs. I wish I could white those out.

seanaveryfan

Mar 18, 2009
Astoria, NY
I have a goal puck scored by Kovalchuk on Henrik Lundqvist during last season. It was scored at MSG so its a Ranger puck taped and marked by the referee. It has the certificate. How much do you guys think it is worth?

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
Went after practice today and was able to get 24 of 25 guys who are practicing with the team on a 12x18. The 1 holdout shouldn't surprise anyone.

dchurg

Dec 26, 2008
anyone know when the devils arrive at the Garden? Ill be in NYC for my internship and i would love to meet a few players on my way home.. i was lucky enough to meet amare the last time i was there and there was a knicks game

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Not hockey, but autograph related

Sports Minded Unlimited
Just confirmed Ivan Nova for this Saturday nite 6 to 8pm !!!! putting out the photos now!! 3 different 8x10's and 3 different 16x20's including a great shot of him pitching in Boston in the retro Highlanders uniform a few weeks ago! .... Also will have MLB Baseballs, Mini-Helmets and a few Jerseys!..... Should be a great event!!

fsu1852

Oct 18, 2011
does any one why the visitors section was all gated up? was it because the Rangers were in town or something happen?

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I walked by last night and there was 10 ft wall. So, I got scared that some fan did something and they are going to stop it..

Doubt it. My guess is it was precautionary considering it was a conference final game against our biggest rival. Didn't want anything to happen from a Devil fan being an ass and harassing the players

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Doubt it. My guess is it was precautionary considering it was a conference final game against our biggest rival. Didn't want anything to happen from a Devil fan being an ass and harassing the players

I heard from people it was an NHL thing with the Conference Finals. I guess you'll know for sure on Wednesday.

LancasterDevilsFan

May 13, 2012
I have a 6-year-old named Eli, which is short for Elias (and no, we didn't really name him after Patrick - it was just a happy coincidence). I want to get him an Elias jersey and have Patrick sign it, then put it in a display box on his wall. I guess I have one more season to make that happen, huh?

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Sports Minded Unlimited
Stanley Cup Playoff Hero Adam Henrique this Thursday June 14th at Sports Minded 6:30 to 8:30 ...... $30 per autograph .....tickets at the door! Plenty of great photos available!

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
I have a 6-year-old named Eli, which is short for Elias (and no, we didn't really name him after Patrick - it was just a happy coincidence). I want to get him an Elias jersey and have Patrick sign it, then put it in a display box on his wall. I guess I have one more season to make that happen, huh?

Yes you do. If you need help doing this, let me know and I'd be glad to help out.

Helped out someone this season and got his son's Larsson jersey autographed for him.

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
Went after practice today and was able to get 24 of 25 guys who are practicing with the team on a 12x18. The 1 holdout shouldn't surprise anyone.

Here's a pic. I have since added Clarkson and am still missing Josefson, Tallinder and Marty.
DSC04825.jpg

LancasterDevilsFan

May 13, 2012
Yes you do. If you need help doing this, let me know and I'd be glad to help out.

Helped out someone this season and got his son's Larsson jersey autographed for him.

I appreciate the offer. I'd love to get it done in person, if I can. We try to come in for a couple of games a year, so maybe if I worked out something to get there early or leave late to get the players coming in or leaving the building I could get it done. Failing that, though, I'd be glad to take you up on your offer to help. Thanks!

(I work with a guy from the Czech Republic - I should get him to write an intro letter in Czech for me. ;) )

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Elias usually does a public signing about once a year. Usually charges about $30. He stays in NJ during the summer so that's usually when he does it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00