Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I had a great haul after tonight's game! Kovy pulled over and went down the line for everyone, had him sign my jersey. Henrique signed in his car for a good amount of people, Moose, Fayne, Clarkson and Zubrus all got out and signed as well. Great guys all around, I was stoked as hell to have been able to see that many of the guys.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
I got all but 4 players to sign my blank Jersey but most important my Brodeur and game used Kovy stick was singed!!!!!!!!! I was surprise how well it was run expect for the mad rush with 1 5mins to go in practice to get into the arena. lol I say everyone leaving and was like I better go now too.

Edit: Now for the free Parise signing on Sunday!!!!!!!!!

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
I got all but 4 players to sign my blank Jersey but most important my Brodeur and game used Kovy stick was singed!!!!!!!!! I was surprise how well it was run expect for the mad rush with 1 5mins to go in practice to get into the arena. lol I say everyone leaving and was like I better go now too.

Edit: Now for the free Parise signing on Sunday!!!!!!!!!

Nice! Glad you had a good time.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
I saw in the post practice video with player interviews that Cam had a sick shoot out goal move and the crowd went nuts when he put it in? :laugh:

I wasn't on that side so I missed it but I heard all the noise. I decided to just stand along the glass were Moose was in net.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Sports Minded Unlimited - Tomorrow

528436_10150699000152380_81451437379_9355619_616873174_n.jpg

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Does anyone know where I can buy 16x20 glossy photos to get signed? (like the high-quality ones Steiner uses). And if not, where I can buy 8x10 glossies?

I have GU sticks of Zajac and Clarkson to get signed, but I'd like to get a few photos signed too.

anyone have extra tickets for the team awards?

There was a broker on EBAY selling a bunch for $9.99 yesterday, perhaps check there today/tomorrow.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Does anyone know where I can buy 16x20 glossy photos to get signed? (like the high-quality ones Steiner uses). And if not, where I can buy 8x10 glossies?

I've searched around a lot and there are some 8x10 sites but only a select ammount of pictures/shots and not a wide range of players

So what I did which I found is A LOT cheaper, go on the website link that I've provided below, search the players name and there are tons and tons of pro shots of the player.......find the picture(s) that you would want signed, save it/them to your computer and go out and get glossy photo paper at Office Depot or whatever and print it out on your printer - I bought a 25 pack a few months back for $10 or so

http://www.zimbio.com/David+Clarkson/pictures/pro

magicducksauce

Feb 10, 2010
I've searched around a lot and there are some 8x10 sites but only a select ammount of pictures/shots and not a wide range of players

So what I did which I found is A LOT cheaper, go on the website link that I've provided below, search the players name and there are tons and tons of pro shots of the player.......find the picture(s) that you would want signed, save it/them to your computer and go out and get glossy photo paper at Office Depot or whatever and print it out on your printer - I bought a 25 pack a few months back for $10 or so

http://www.zimbio.com/David+Clarkson/pictures/pro

those are good but will be poor quality anything 8x10 and above

qtips71

Mar 16, 2009
I have 2 autographed sticks that i would like to sell to a fellow devils fan...the first is a sher-wood pmp 5030, game or practice used from around 1987/88 (i think-i was a kid when i got it) signed by the team.
stick10.JPG

stick3.JPG

stick5.JPG

stick1.JPG

the 2nd is a 1995 stanley cup champs mini stick signed by the team.
mini9.JPG

mini5.JPG

mini4.JPG

i have more pics as well if anyone wants to see. thanks.

NJDFan4Life

Jun 25, 2009
Canada
I got 4 new autographs one is a 8x10 Ken Daneyko signed holding the cup in 2003, Adam Henrique signed 8x10 photo, Ilya Kovalchuk #1 overall signed draft puck from 2001, and Ilya Kovalchuk signed New Jersey Devils puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad