Prospect Info: At 31st Overall the Habs Select Logan Mailloux - Part 2 (MOD post#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
To the people who did not want him to be drafted by the Habs, let say McDavid before his draft did something similar, would you pass on him, if you had the chance to pick him ?

Reactions: cphabs

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
I think it’s pretty clear which of us simple applies to, but keep bandying the insults about.

Do you not understand the difference between normative and factual statements, and whether we should bestow authority onto people for either?

Garry Valk

Feb 27, 2002
thedrivefortwentyfive.blogspot.com
A question is not a platitude.
It absolutely can be. Any remark being used over and over, losing any meaning or genuine thought, is a platitude. It covers most of what you’ve written today. You can look it up sometime

I’m not going to reply to you anymore. I’m sick of the insults and offensive positions you keep taking. People like you ruin these boards. Enjoy the rest of the day.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
It absolutely can be. Any remark being used over and over, losing any meaning or genuine thought, is a platitude. It covers most of what you’ve written today. You can look it up sometime

Asking a question is not a platitude. These are platitudes:

• It doesn't matter who scores, as long as the team wins.[2]
  • Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow.[2]
  • Nobody’s perfect.[4]
  • Good things come to those who wait.[4]
  • Life is a mystery.[4]

Platitude - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad