Prospect Info: At 30th Overall the Predators Select Eeli Tolvanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
4 minutes to go in the 1st period of Game 2 and still tied at 0-0. Jokerit looking a bit better than yesterday.

Eeli with a big hit just now.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I forgot he had already washed out of the NHL.... I remember hoping Poile would roll the dice and draft him instead of Jones...

:skeptic:
200w.gif

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
CSKA goes up 2-0 in the series.

If this ends up being a sweep, Tolvanen could end up playing for us as soon as next Thursday against the Leafs.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
CSKA goes up 2-0 in the series.

If this ends up being a sweep, Tolvanen could end up playing for us as soon as next Thursday against the Leafs.

That would sound like a bad plan.

I'd want to have him play his best hockey in the playoffs, give him a bit of rest when he flies to Nashville and good practises with the team before giving him a game. Don't want to kill the kid.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I think we'd be better off waiting until after the 3 games in 4 nights run (vs TOR, at MIN, at WPG) then having him start off the 3 game homestand on the 27th. Maybe just bring him over to Nashville and let him get re-acclimated with the smaller ice, have a few practices and go from there. It's not like he's been resting for two weeks.

Reactions: Scoresberg

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015

I'd want to have him play his best hockey in the playoffs, give him a bit of rest when he flies to Nashville and good practises with the team before giving him a game. Don't want to kill the kid.

I know and I agree.

Was just saying that that game would be the earliest possible time we could see him suit up for us if they do get swept.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

They're going to do what they did with Fisher except instead of getting back up to speed, they'll give Eeli a break. Let him fly here, get adjusted, get some rest, practice with the team and then work him into the lineup.

Reactions: Montross

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Fiala has beefed up. I noticed watching the highlights from last year, he looks much more solid. Tolvanen is young, he will add weight.
This is true. Fiala may seem small because of his style. It's possible Tolvanen* could evolve into a more stocky and physical offensive threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad